Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

If you are flying into Texas for the 2013 Texas Pinball Festival, this thread is for you.

I'm hoping to find LTG a ride from the airport on Friday, March 17, 2013.

If you are flying into Texas on that day, please provide your arrival time and I will book LTG's flight to coincide with your arrival provided that you are willing to give him a ride from the DFW Airport to the Hilton Anatole.

Maybe if enough people arrive at the same time, we can all pitch in for a shuttle or car service.

Anyway, if you think you can give LTG a ride from the airport, please post here. Also post here if you need a ride.

Thanks.

Marcus

#2 11 years ago

Thank you Marcus. Much appreciated.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago

Lloyd,

It's simply a small token of appreciation for the good work you do online for all of us that have been in need of technical pinball advice.

Lots of guys in DFW are looking forward to meeting you.

I might just have to buy space and put you at a card table selling handshakes, pictures & kisses!

Marcus

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

I might just have to buy space and put you at a card table selling handshakes, pictures & kisses!

I'll bring plenty of lip balm.

#5 11 years ago

Either me or my wife can arrange that. I'm desparately trying to get thursday off but already have Fri/Sat/all the next week (lol). I may end up being moving machines, but even if that, then my wife will be available.

We're local to the hotel, like 10 miles away, but we're staying there for the weekend as well.

#6 11 years ago

I'm flying in from St. Louis at 11:20 am Friday and would be happy to share a shuttle/cab.

#7 11 years ago

Lloyd is coming to the TPF? Awesome. You will have a great time buddy!

Pappy

#8 11 years ago

If need be I can run and get Lloyd. The hotel is not too far away, and I can put him to work once he gets here I'd look at mid day flights so you don't have to fight too much traffic.

#9 11 years ago

Lloyd's arriving in mid afternoon. Thanks to the generosity of many DFW pinsiders, like Frax and Marc, I'm sure we'll be able to get Lloyd to the TPF.

Marcus

#10 11 years ago

Marcus and I have Lloyd's room covered

- Mike

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Lloyd is coming to the TPF? Awesome. You will have a great time buddy!

Pappy

Yes, thanks to Marcus and Mike. I am looking forward to meeting so many great people I am sure I'll have a blast !

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

and I can put him to work once he gets here

That is all I asked of Marcus. Anything I can do to help, just let me know. As long as I'm there I'm more than happy to work.

Get to be part of the action.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

Marcus and I have Lloyd's room covered

- Mike

Yes, huge thank you both.

I just hope the bath tub is big enough for the seal.

#14 11 years ago

See you guys there!!!

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Get to be part of the action.

Lloyd I've heard your seminars....All we need is you, me, Bryan Kelly and Charlie with his recorder and we will make the censor button fu--in explode. You'll have a blast, TPF is a great show!!

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

Lloyd I've heard your seminars

I'm sorry.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2013-tpf-those-flying-into-town and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.