(Topic ID: 26050)

2012 Houston Area Arcade Expo

By Legacy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

untitled.jpg
    HTC_Trophy_000155.jpg
    20121103_143439.jpg
    20121102_191156.jpg
    20121102_185314.jpg
    IMG-20121104-00098.jpg
    haag4.jpg
    haag2.jpg
    haag1.jpg
    IMG-20121102-00095.jpg
    Southeast_Montgomery-20121102-00094.jpg
    IMG-20121102-00092.jpg
    IMG-20121102-00093.jpg
    legs.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BarrySanders.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 11 years ago

I will be there as well. I attended for the first time at last years Expo and bought my first and second pin at the swap meet. 11 months later and I just picked up my 14th pin this morning. ( I may have a problem)

3 weeks later
    #101 11 years ago

Ok lyerelian, PM myself or Brian (PinballManiac40) and we'll coordinate on TSPP. I'm renting a covered trailer and have a truck so Brian and I could pick it up Thursday night and return it home safe and sound Sunday . I'm in the Cypresswood /249 area. So far we are taking my games on the list , Brian's games on the list, and lord knows whomever else Brian has volunteered us for.

#103 11 years ago

Ok Marc, if you can get them the 5 hour drive from Granbury to the hotel, we'll help you unload them ( translation: I'll make Brian help. He's pretty strong for such a skinny guy).

Oh, and hurry up and finish Varkon so Keith can see what a collectible pin is SUPPOSED to look like.

#108 11 years ago

Pinball Help I'm the guy who bought he dead Charlie's Angels for $60 at the Houston swap meet last year ( my first game) . It has been completely repainted with stencils from This Old Game and has a Pascal Janin all in one board in it. it will be inside at the ExPo this year. I look forward to your thoughts.

Oh , and Brian, don't break my Baywatch. I haven't even gotten to play a real game on it yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BarrySanders.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2012-houston-area-arcade-expo?tu=BarrySanders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.