(Topic ID: 154960)

2011 Acura RDX? Will a pinball machine fit?

By louknees

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider louknees.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I'm looking at one tomorrow and I'm hoping it will fit a pinball machine without having to take the head off.

Any one have one that could chime in regarding this.

I looked at this pinwiki and it's vague other than the 2014 won't fit them...

http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Vehicles_for_Moving_Pinball_Machines

thanks in advance for your help!

#3 8 years ago

Yes, with the EMs i remove the head, but with the newer ones I fold the head down. Have you ever tried a newer pin with the head folded down in the mdx?

Thanks for the information.

#10 8 years ago

blockquote cite="#3036426">I had a 2011 RDX and I moved Bally and newer Sterns no problem. Not sure about a widebody? Should fit. I know the newer Acura's including MDX don't fit because of the height.

Thanks for all of the information from everyone. I'm going to measure just to make sure.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rando:

Measure to make sure for the specific pin.
    I have a 2009 MDX and was going to pick up a Sega Twister and to the best of my measuring it would barely NOT fit the height with the head folded down. EDIT - FYI that the height inside the vehicle was fine, issue was being able to squeeze through the lift gate.
    I also have a Honda pickup which what I usually use, but was trying to use the MDX as there was potential for rain that day. Ended up wrapping the pin in a big tarp and taped/strapped it down in the pickup which worked well as it DID lightly rain.
    Luck.

I have a pickup as well, but I'm transporting a pin a long distance so I'm looking for something that can haul a pin in poor weather.
    I'm going to measure.

I know the CRV and RAV4 can hold them so they are options as well. I just really like the ride and style of the RDX.

thanks again for the information.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider louknees.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2011-acura-rdx-will-a-pinball-machine-fit?tu=louknees and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.