(Topic ID: 10361)

2008 BDK ,, What's yr opinion's on the Pin ?

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JIM_Z
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!cid_0129121417.jpg
    The_SH-T_in_my_Face.gif
    Batmam_DK.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm ( Think-n ) about Buy-n a Batman Dark Knight , I went to a friend's and play'd his Pimped out BDK . It was set on 3-ball , and it took just 1-game to make my hand's hurt , Had the Flipper's a- Goin.. I Liked it !!
    I watched PAPA in his 4-part series , he went thru Every mode ( almost ) He stopped on Bruce Wayne . Who Here Own's or has Played BDK to give me some insight on the Pro's & con's ..
    The Good & the Bad of the Pin.. I need to know..
    And do they come from Factory w/ the Tournament Topper ?

Attachments Batmam_DK.jpg (267 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old

Even if it were the Pro Model i think 4k+ is too high. I paid $3500 (in Cali which is known for having higher prices on pins) for a HUO mint BDK & later traded it +$$$ for a nice SS. The Crane is a great toy but the rest of the game seemed boring. The Joker drop target is a SDTM drain almost half the time too.

I'd try n find one in the mid 3k's since you seem to more through pins pretty fast & it may be tough to get your money back if you spend 4300 with shipping.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from epotech:

I'd go for the costco one at a lower price, the ramp and joker don't really add much except to slow things down a little. I'd check that the costco one can also be updated to the latest code as it added quite a bit on the pro model.
    I have the pro and it's a brilliant game. It could do with one final update to make some use of the missions and also to address the ridiculous amount of ramp shots you need to make to get Lucious lit.

Costco version sucks. It also only has one version of game code available. I'd just wait for a decent BDK Pro to pop up if you're set on giving it a go.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

BDK is a fun game, but the more I play it, the more it starts seeming like a one-trick-pony to me. The crane feature is awesome, but once you take that away, there isn't much else.
    Later,
    EV

+1. That's all there is to do that's fun on BDK unless you like shooting the center ramp 100 times. Bat signal multiball is a well thought out mode too though so maybe there are 2 fun things to do.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2008-bdk-whats-yr-opinions-on-the-pin?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.