(Topic ID: 10361)

2008 BDK ,, What's yr opinion's on the Pin ?

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JIM_Z
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!cid_0129121417.jpg
    The_SH-T_in_my_Face.gif
    Batmam_DK.jpg

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Yeah, I have the same Scarecrow. I also have the "in jail" version of the Joker, without his jacket. Love that look. I have one of the Joker bank robbery clown mask thugs on the back left, sitting on the ledge. The guy I bought it from had the Two-Face sitting on top of the Joker shot plastic, but it covered up the cool Joker face drop target, so I took it off. Still have the flying Batman fig, but seeing your setup, I might swap in Two-Face there. You can still find some of the figures at Toys R Us, and for cheap on eBay.

I still really like this machine, BTW.

#52 11 years ago

I think it is a great game with the latest code. When the game first came out i could not stand it, A shaker is a must. But that's just me,I love shakers.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2008-bdk-whats-yr-opinions-on-the-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.