Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by hoov
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

This is the yellow target with the white star.

I don't want to buy a whole set right now and I just want to replace this incorrect target.

If anyone has changed theirs out to new targets and has one laying around I will buy or I can trade for the following: Jumping Jack/Jack in the box, Royal Flush (have some cards), El Dorado, or Fast Draw/Quick Draw target.

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Got an offer from someone over on rgp to send me a target so I'm following up on that lead.

Dave

#3 9 years ago

You could also use the Jack in the Box target with a white explosion sticker...I have an extra sticker somewhere. Problem is it will look like new and won't match the other targets as well as a used one.

These work great by the way. Made mine look like new:
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Decals_Drop_Target.html

#4 9 years ago

Good idea but it will probably clash with mine which have most of the white still left except where the ball hit. I'll use that as plan "B".

I'm still looking for a target btw. My 1st source didn't pan out.

So, if anyone has one laying around let me know - thanks

#5 9 years ago

if you still need one let me know I have a whole set

#6 9 years ago

Yeah, I still need one Dave - I'll pm ya

Thanks!!!!!

#7 9 years ago

I have one also.

Mike O.

#8 9 years ago

Mike, I may need yours after all. Dave checked his last night and the bottom lips were cracked on all his yellows. I'll send you a pm.

Thanks!!!!!

#9 9 years ago

I need to check. IIRC, the bottom tip is broken off of my spares also. Will try and dig them out tonight. Yesterday was nuts with scheduled and unscheduled stuff.

Mike O.

#10 9 years ago

No hurry Mike.

Thanks

#11 9 years ago

those drops take a beating on this title

#12 9 years ago

I think they didn't have the gauge quite right on setting up the stop position for the drop target banks when they produced 2001. It appears to be the third game released with drop targets.

Dave - all five in the parts bank I have are missing the bottom tabs.

You are welcome to one still if you can live with one in this condition. Let me know.

Mike O.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I think they didn't have the gauge quite right on setting up the stop position for the drop target banks when they produced 2001. It appears to be the third game released with drop targets.
Dave - all five in the parts bank I have are missing the bottom tabs.
You are welcome to one still if you can live with one in this condition. Let me know.
Mike O.

I'll see if someone else has one that's good.

Thanks for checking.

#14 9 years ago

I have others yellow DT but not the white flash, some are green, black but not white

#15 9 years ago

I have one with a silver flash and a plain yellow. May have to use Pin Rescue's white flash decals if I can't find a good used one.

#16 9 years ago

dave you ever find a target?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

dave you ever find a target?

Someone from rgp is mailing one to me - should receive soon. Thanks for asking.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn, NY
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2001dimension-used-yellow-drop-target-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.