(Topic ID: 13024)

$ 2.00 Dollar Frames-for the Fliers I got from JJ at Game Exchange

By v8torino

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

040.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Hey,nothing earth shattering here,but I bought some 2 dollar frames for the fliers I graciously received from JJ last week,and thought I would post a pic of the finished product.
    Sure they are cheap-but they kinda go with the old school paneling in my basement
    I'm just getting by and decided to go the Dollar General route,I surely can't afford custom framing and matting for pinball fliers.

040.JPG040.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Looks great....I plan on doing the same thing as soon as I get the garage/gameroom painted (hopefully in 2 weeks)....I didn't know he had CV fliers.

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Looks great........I didn't know he had CV fliers.

yeah me too, too bad those look great!

#4 12 years ago

I had one CV and one TAFN, so I didnt list em, and Kirk asked early on =)

#5 12 years ago

Thanks,I got the VERY last of CV and I bought the Totan off of ebay awhile back when I almost bought that machine.

#6 12 years ago

those look great

#7 12 years ago

They look great.
    This was a very nice thing for JJ to do.
    Mine our on their way and will hang in my game room also. (Thanks JJ !!!!)

#8 12 years ago

what size are these flyers so i know what frames to get tomorrow when i'am there?

#11 12 years ago

Wal-Mart also has some in that same price range in case you don't have a dollar store handy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/200-dollar-frames-for-the-fliers-i-got-from-jj-at-game-exchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.