(Topic ID: 273314)

20' Hudson Custom Solid Maple and Walnut Shuffleboard !!

By RTR

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

224080D4-69B1-477A-B742-04EE672B0007 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1309 2 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 2 (resized).jpeg
    giphy24.gif
    giphy23.gif
    giphy22.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy-8.gif
    giphy-7.gif
    giphy-7.gif
    giphy-5.gif
    giphy-4.gif
    giphy-3.gif
    0B669B9D-565B-4224-8446-1B88A87408F3 (resized).jpeg
    the water is fine.gif
    Young ones vivian bored.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

20' Hudson Custom Solid Maple and Walnut Shuffleboard !!

Featured Ad
    Sticky Ad

Added: 2020-07-17 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 5 times (November 10th, 2022) • Ended: December 18th, 2022

Price

$ 9,995 (OBO)

Open for offers

20' custom shuffleboard made in 2017. Every piece of wood on it is either maple or black walnut, both in natural finish. Handcrafted in the USA with all solid wood - not a piece of plywood or MDF in the entire thing including the overhead lighting and scoreboard. Genuine leather lined horse collars. Fine furniture quality.

Electronic scoring in the middle and 4' long overhead lights at each end. The table that holds the plank is 20' long, but disassembles into 2 pieces. The 18' 8" plank is one long solid piece (approx 350 lbs) of 3" thick finger jointed Hard Rock Maple with a 1/4" thick epoxy coating on top. Climate adjusters are incorporated into the bottom of the plank to allow leveling side to side as well as end to end. The lettering and foul lines are inlaid with black walnut. Amazing quality throughout. Just beautiful. For more information (and a better explanation of the climate adjusters) go to Hudson's website: https://www.hudsonshuffleboards.com/dominator-hud-022.html

$21k to build this table today as pictured and they changed the scoring light to a cheaper version. This one has the buttons at each end of the table instead of on the light like they make them now.

Hudson just sold a 22 footer demo table just like this (without the scoring) for 15k https://www.hudsonshuffleboards.com/22doinwademo.html

Two determined people can move the plank. My son and I have moved it a couple of times strapped to a dolly. The table is currently assembled and safely stored in my heated/cooled shop. I was trying to keep it, but the new house just doesn't have a spot for it. I am glad to help you move it if you live close or help you load it if you don't.

Open to trades with money going either way - preference given to TZ, Jurassic Park Premium, TAF, EHOH and others considered.

Item photos

IMG_5766 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4038 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6678 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3594 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6528 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2813 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2812 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4887 2 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8864 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2305 2 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2553 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are RTR's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RTR's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Franklin, TN, US

#2 3 years ago

If you are interested, I highly suggest getting some help setting the table up and getting it adjusted/leveled correctly. If you want to see the original invoice, shoot me a pm. It is a beautiful piece!!

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from eharan:

Beautiful table! The problem is that these things are such a challenge to move! We moved a friends 12’ table today and had 5 guys and it was extremely challenging! I have a 14’ table which is a lot of fun, a 20’ would be awesome and is one of the favorite things to play when people come over.
    Good luck with the sale. Someone will be thrilled to have this one!

Thank you! It is an awesome table to play on - so smooth and such long glides. I hate to see it go, but we just don't have a space for it.

Hudson delivers via freight and schedules a professional install team to arrive the same day. My installer came late - and ALONE - his son that normally worked with him was sick. He was pretty awesome though and knew exactly how to handle things. Of course, I was more than willing to help. He got here around 7pm and left around 12:30am.

The table is a cinch as it is in manageable pieces. The hardest/scariest part was moving the almost 19' butcher block plank down the hill in my front yard to my walkout basement. He strapped a hand truck to the underside with the tires in the middle and we were able to maneuver it slowly all the way in. Fun memory and a physics lesson, lol.

3 weeks later
    #5 3 years ago

Trade plus or minus cash for Kubota Grand L 47hp or better, Stern Jurassic Park, Kubota RTV, magic beans (not the fake ones like I traded my TZ for), TZ, certain compact tractor implements, airstream, mini cooper, or who knows what. Try me, i am bored.

#6 3 years ago

Young ones vivian bored.gifYoung ones vivian bored.gif

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Man, Nashville is on our short list for a retirement place. Just thinking...

the water is fine.gifthe water is fine.gif

#10 3 years ago

Wow, can't believe this is still available. Usually 20' long shuffleboard tables that weigh over 1/4 ton and cost 10k get snapped up immediately.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from drunkbaby:

Damn, I'm really sad I stumbled on this thread. Exactly what I've been after. 12 hour drive, hmmm.

Wish I were closer!!

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from HFK:

If you don't mind me asking why didn't you go the full 22 when you had it made? Beautiful table, wish I had the room.

Good question - I had a wall in my basement that was 23' long. You can kind of see it in the 2nd photo. You need about 3' open at each end to play comfortably. Made it as long as I could without it sticking out into the opening between the 2 rooms (on the right in the 2nd photo).

Most bar and home tables are shorter than regulation (22'). 22' plus 3' at either end is a lot of real estate.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Is this the house where you had pins and a bar with blue countertops on the opposite wall?

Yes, this is/was that house. We decided to downsize and move most of our hobbies outdoors.

The new house, which looks more like a barn inside and out, holds about 4 pins and a lot less booze...

1 week later
    #19 3 years ago

I have dropped the price 5 bucks, better hurry before someone else snags it!

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Off topic, but rtr have you got your TBL and ate the crow yet?

No, not yet. You may remember that I "traded up" from my original #19 to #141 as I was doing some remodeling and didn't want to take delivery at that time. At the rate Barry is putting them together now, probably looking at 2-3 years for EA #141 to be built. Hopefully he sells more and scales up a bit and it won't be quite that long.

Once I receive my TBL, I will happily eat my crow (may post pics, otherwise it didn't happen right?) - and retire that avatar!

6 months later
    #22 3 years ago

Still available - my workshop is gonna be done in a few weeks and will be emptying out the climate controlled storage where this is now stored. I will consider trades that include JP Stern prem/LE, Elvira Stern prem/LE, MBr, AFMr, or maybe TZ. I miss my TZ.

Can't transport it? Also may have a 24' enclosed trailer with ac/heat/generator for sale too.

2 weeks later
    #23 3 years ago

Can't believe this is still here! Normally 20' high end shuffleboard tables get snapped up so fast...

Dropped price $1000 - I am ready to empty the storage room and need'er gone. Trades for JP Stern prem/LE, AFMr, MBr, maybe Guardians prem/LE or almost whatever - money going either way depending on game.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from drunkbaby:

I've weighed all the options that I can think of, including flying out, renting a u-haul and driving back. Just really isn't cost feasible. I'd love to take this off your hands just a bit too far away and, as you mentioned, not really shippable. GLWS, beautiful piece.

That is a beautiful drive this time of year....

0B669B9D-565B-4224-8446-1B88A87408F3 (resized).jpeg0B669B9D-565B-4224-8446-1B88A87408F3 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #26 3 years ago

Data center catastrophe bump!

2 weeks later
    #27 2 years ago

Better hurry - the way lumber prices have gone up, I am considering a price increase....

giphy-3.gifgiphy-3.gif

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

I keep a watch on this thread. Always wondering how I can fit this in my collection...

Yours is the only collection I know of where you could probably hide a 20' shuffleboard!

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from drunkbaby:

Gahhhh someone buy this so I can stop thinking about it.

Will someone please help drunkbaby out and take this table off the market!!??

#32 2 years ago

I mean, who wouldn't want to do this?

giphy-4.gifgiphy-4.gif

#33 2 years ago

Double puck bump!

giphy-5.gifgiphy-5.gif

2 weeks later
    #34 2 years ago

Back up again - gotta empty the storage room! Somebody come get this table! Almost all trades, (including non-pin trades) considered, but super nice TZ, JP Stern prem/LE, AFMr, MBr, Elvira HoH preferred.

#37 2 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

Gorgeous table...
    If anyone is thinking of getting something similar and smaller made custom, I recommend the Rock-OLas from McClure (made in Michigan).
    https://www.mccluretables.com/c-50-rock-ola-shuffleboard-tables.aspx
    I talk myself out of buying one several times a year.
    GLWS!

The McClures are very nice tables too and similarly priced. Hudson and McClure are the leaders in the high end market, IMO.

2 weeks later
    #40 2 years ago

Just in time for Father's Day!! Imagine the look on Dad's face when he unwraps a 20' long shuffleboard!

giphy-7.gifgiphy-7.gif

#42 2 years ago
    Quoted from Flipperfun:

Might have to include that 24’ climate controlled trailer into the deal! If the game was pre-loaded and ready to go you may entice a prospective buyer to make the drive

That can be arranged, no problem! When will you be picking it up?

Sale pending?

1 week later
    #43 2 years ago

Ok, gonna be emptying the storage unit in the next 30 days. Don't make me move this!!

giphy-8.gifgiphy-8.gif

1 week later
    #44 2 years ago

Ok guys - just put in the 30 day notice at the storage place and I am ready to get this thing gone within that time period. I prefer trading for money and lowered the price by 2k, but almost all trades considered - as long as your trade is a lot smaller than 20' long.

I have a 24' enclosed trailer available to load it into as well - A/C, 50 amp service, outlets inside and out, Onan gas gen, propane heat, new tires, etc. Take it all home for 17k! Where you at drunkbaby ?!

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

This table is BEAUTIFUL- I have seen it in person and RTR was gracious enough to even let my son and I give it a whirl. He's a super nice guy, and this is a super sweet deal!

Kids love this table! My grandson misses it too!

Unrelated, my wife and I thought we saw you and your son on Baskins Creek trail in mid April, but weren’t sure enough to say anything - does that ring a bell at all?

#49 2 years ago

Top 10 Reasons to Buy This Shuffleboard Table:

10 - High end pins cost about $1500 per foot, this table is only $400/foot a super bargain!!
    9 - With lumber prices like they are you can part it out and make a FORTUNE!
    8 - Makes a super buffet table for your large gatherings
    7 - Trick shots!
    6 - No more worries about that 25' empty wall in the basement
    5 - Impress your wife when she sees you move this monster into the house!
    4 - Join the Shuffleboard Table Club! (see #5)
    3 - Works better than your pins during power outages
    2 - Make world record Charcuterie Board - 20 feet of MEAT
    1 - Most importantly - you will retire this annoying Marketplace Ad!

#52 2 years ago

This got buried on a previous page and it's some of my most mediocre work, so reposting...

Top 10 Reasons to Buy This Shuffleboard Table:

10 - High end pins cost about $1500 per foot - this table is only $400/foot a super bargain!!
    9 - With lumber prices like they are you can part it out and make a FORTUNE!
    8 - Makes a super buffet table for your large gatherings
    7 - Trick shots!
    6 - No more worries about that 25' empty wall in the basement
    5 - Impress your wife when she sees you move this monster into the house!
    4 - Join the Shuffleboard Table Club! (see #5)
    3 - Works better than your pins during power outages
    2 - Make world record Charcuterie Board - 20 feet of MEAT
    1 - Most importantly - you will retire this annoying Marketplace Ad!

#53 2 years ago

Ok guys - someone needs to step up and make an offer!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy22.gifgiphy22.gif

giphy23.gifgiphy23.gif

giphy24.gifgiphy24.gif

#54 2 years ago

NBA Finals Bump!

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

If you get it to my house I’ll buy it.

Wish I were closer!

#57 2 years ago

Movers are moving all my stuff from storage on August 9th. If you are local to me (Nashville/Franklin area) I will pay to have them move the table to your house on that day. If you aren't local, they can load up your trailer that day!

If it doesn't sell by the 9th, you can come play on it in my barn/workshop and enjoy a cold beverage!

1 week later
    #60 2 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Why don’t you PM the OP?

I did! We are talking. Transportation is the only issue, but we are trying to work it out. I may have to cut it into bite size pieces and use medium flat rate USPS boxes.

#61 2 years ago

Ok sports fans - back on the market. Transportation costs killed the deal.

Same deal as before. Sell by the 9th or it goes into my workshop and I may become attached to it again, lol.

I might be persuaded to deliver within a reasonable distance if you are prepared to unload.

2 weeks later
    #62 2 years ago

Last call! If you are interested I can have it loaded onto my 24’ enclosed trailer Monday, otherwise it’s going into my shop.

I can deliver within reasonable distance, but you will have to have unloading help when I get there.

Alternatively, I will sell you the trailer too and you can just come get it all. I can post pics of the trailer if you like.

#63 2 years ago

Someone asked about the trailer, so here are details:

Interior dimensions - 8' wide, 81" ceiling height, 24' length (part of floor in the front is taken up by space for propane tanks, gas tank for generator and generator, but has usable floor length of approx 21' 10")

4 new trailer tires, heavy duty ramp, 7000 GVWR, Model SC8524TA2 Pace American, 5/16 coupler, 2 roof mount AC units, rooftop mounted fold up seating area accessed by outside ladder (needs some TLC, exterior plywood floor needs replaced), propane heater, holds 2 - 20 lb propane tanks, 50 Amp Service, 6 interior 2 tube fluorescent lights (LED conversion started, but not finished - all the LED tubes are there though), numerous interior and exterior 110 outlets, loads of e-track on floors and walls, aluminum clad interior walls, Onan CMM 7000 generator to run the AC and 50 amp service - 130 hours and I changed the oil/filters recently.

Trailer is 2004, but was used by University of Tennessee for some sort of robotics roadshow and doesn't appear to have had much actual use. AC and generator all worked when I cranked it ups for a test. I did not test propane heater. I bought it last year to use as a temporary shop, but just stored stuff in it.

Trailer is $9k by itself. Buy both for $16k or trade for magic beans. I'm willing to store here at my place in the trailer for a while with a deposit.

#64 2 years ago

The sticker job is unique but it’s really nice on the inside....

IMG_1309 2 (resized).jpegIMG_1309 2 (resized).jpegIMG_1302 2 (resized).jpegIMG_1302 2 (resized).jpeg

1 year later
    #65 1 year ago

Tried to keep it, but just can't find a place for it in the new house - so it is for sale once again! Trailer no longer for sale (unless you really really want it). Glad to help load or work with your shipper.

#66 1 year ago

$21k to build this table today as pictured and they have changed the scoring light to a cheaper version. This one has the buttons at each end of the table instead of just on the light like they make them now.

Hudson just sold a used demo 22 foot Dominator table just like this (but without the $1600 scoreboard option) for 15k https://www.hudsonshuffleboards.com/22doinwademo.html

#67 1 year ago

Have a couple people interested, shipping is the big question and I am working on some options there. If you know of someone that is good at transporting large items please post in this thread or PM me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/20-hudson-custom-shuffleboard-solid-walnut-ampamp-maple?tu=rtr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.