(Topic ID: 273314)

20' Hudson Custom Solid Maple and Walnut Shuffleboard !!

By RTR

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

224080D4-69B1-477A-B742-04EE672B0007 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1309 2 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 2 (resized).jpeg
    giphy24.gif
    giphy23.gif
    giphy22.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy-8.gif
    giphy-7.gif
    giphy-7.gif
    giphy-5.gif
    giphy-4.gif
    giphy-3.gif
    0B669B9D-565B-4224-8446-1B88A87408F3 (resized).jpeg
    the water is fine.gif
    Young ones vivian bored.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago

I truly wish i had the space or money for this. i have always enjoyed shuffleboard, and from the pics this is a beautiful table. GLWS.

Also love the top 10/

#52 2 years ago

This got buried on a previous page and it's some of my most mediocre work, so reposting...

Top 10 Reasons to Buy This Shuffleboard Table:

10 - High end pins cost about $1500 per foot - this table is only $400/foot a super bargain!!
    9 - With lumber prices like they are you can part it out and make a FORTUNE!
    8 - Makes a super buffet table for your large gatherings
    7 - Trick shots!
    6 - No more worries about that 25' empty wall in the basement
    5 - Impress your wife when she sees you move this monster into the house!
    4 - Join the Shuffleboard Table Club! (see #5)
    3 - Works better than your pins during power outages
    2 - Make world record Charcuterie Board - 20 feet of MEAT
    1 - Most importantly - you will retire this annoying Marketplace Ad!

#53 2 years ago

Ok guys - someone needs to step up and make an offer!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy22.gifgiphy22.gif

giphy23.gifgiphy23.gif

giphy24.gifgiphy24.gif

#54 2 years ago

NBA Finals Bump!

#55 2 years ago

If you get it to my house I’ll buy it.

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

If you get it to my house I’ll buy it.

Wish I were closer!

#57 2 years ago

Movers are moving all my stuff from storage on August 9th. If you are local to me (Nashville/Franklin area) I will pay to have them move the table to your house on that day. If you aren't local, they can load up your trailer that day!

If it doesn't sell by the 9th, you can come play on it in my barn/workshop and enjoy a cold beverage!

#58 2 years ago

Pm me let’s do something on it.

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

Pm me let’s do something on it.

Why don’t you PM the OP?

#60 2 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Why don’t you PM the OP?

I did! We are talking. Transportation is the only issue, but we are trying to work it out. I may have to cut it into bite size pieces and use medium flat rate USPS boxes.

#61 2 years ago

Ok sports fans - back on the market. Transportation costs killed the deal.

Same deal as before. Sell by the 9th or it goes into my workshop and I may become attached to it again, lol.

I might be persuaded to deliver within a reasonable distance if you are prepared to unload.

2 weeks later
    #62 2 years ago

Last call! If you are interested I can have it loaded onto my 24’ enclosed trailer Monday, otherwise it’s going into my shop.

I can deliver within reasonable distance, but you will have to have unloading help when I get there.

Alternatively, I will sell you the trailer too and you can just come get it all. I can post pics of the trailer if you like.

#63 2 years ago

Someone asked about the trailer, so here are details:

Interior dimensions - 8' wide, 81" ceiling height, 24' length (part of floor in the front is taken up by space for propane tanks, gas tank for generator and generator, but has usable floor length of approx 21' 10")

4 new trailer tires, heavy duty ramp, 7000 GVWR, Model SC8524TA2 Pace American, 5/16 coupler, 2 roof mount AC units, rooftop mounted fold up seating area accessed by outside ladder (needs some TLC, exterior plywood floor needs replaced), propane heater, holds 2 - 20 lb propane tanks, 50 Amp Service, 6 interior 2 tube fluorescent lights (LED conversion started, but not finished - all the LED tubes are there though), numerous interior and exterior 110 outlets, loads of e-track on floors and walls, aluminum clad interior walls, Onan CMM 7000 generator to run the AC and 50 amp service - 130 hours and I changed the oil/filters recently.

Trailer is 2004, but was used by University of Tennessee for some sort of robotics roadshow and doesn't appear to have had much actual use. AC and generator all worked when I cranked it ups for a test. I did not test propane heater. I bought it last year to use as a temporary shop, but just stored stuff in it.

Trailer is $9k by itself. Buy both for $16k or trade for magic beans. I'm willing to store here at my place in the trailer for a while with a deposit.

#64 2 years ago

The sticker job is unique but it’s really nice on the inside....

IMG_1309 2 (resized).jpegIMG_1309 2 (resized).jpegIMG_1302 2 (resized).jpegIMG_1302 2 (resized).jpeg

1 year later
    #65 1 year ago

Tried to keep it, but just can't find a place for it in the new house - so it is for sale once again! Trailer no longer for sale (unless you really really want it). Glad to help load or work with your shipper.

#66 1 year ago

$21k to build this table today as pictured and they have changed the scoring light to a cheaper version. This one has the buttons at each end of the table instead of just on the light like they make them now.

Hudson just sold a used demo 22 foot Dominator table just like this (but without the $1600 scoreboard option) for 15k https://www.hudsonshuffleboards.com/22doinwademo.html

#67 1 year ago

Have a couple people interested, shipping is the big question and I am working on some options there. If you know of someone that is good at transporting large items please post in this thread or PM me.

1 month later
    #68 1 year ago

Seller just dropped off the shuffleboard at my house and helped me set up. I had 6-7 guys helping me. What a beast!

Seller is top notch! Great guy. I cannot thank you enough!

224080D4-69B1-477A-B742-04EE672B0007 (resized).jpeg224080D4-69B1-477A-B742-04EE672B0007 (resized).jpeg
    There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/20-hudson-custom-shuffleboard-solid-walnut-ampamp-maple/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.