Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by AkumaZeto
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

Oh what a joyous celebration it will be for X-Men and TF owners! Poor Avengers owners though...they'll have to wait till NEXT Christmas for their Powerpack!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i'm mos def looking forward to the TF power pack update. hope its a good one, really want the updates to be decent so that TF can be a keeper for me (still on the fence). if not, it might be going bye bye in 2013

What other games are on your radar, dude? Got room for more or do you have to ditch one to get one now?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

not too much on my radar right now..... but yeah..... ive got the "ditch one to get one" dilemma now
unless i just flat out sell ALL of my arcades, i have no room for mas pins.
anything new for you greg? you doin good?

Yeah!!! SELL THE ARCADES!!!!!! I bet you never touch them No real new games on my radar...just spending time w/ the LED experiment...which is gonna take a while due to the amount of games lol.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Poor Greg. I really feel for ya, man. All those games and only 24 hours in a day.

I know, "WAAAAAHHHH!!!!" right?

It is a time killer though, when you're doing work on them instead of playing them...the time wasting factor is an excellent argument for having smaller collections....yet...I can't bring myself to part w/ most of them at this time. *sigh*

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Greg's collection benefits me greatly as I get to go play nearly every new Stern game that comes along. Keep me coming buddy.

Haha...no problem! We'll probably have to go to "you know who's" house for some Avengers action, though.

1 week later
#36 11 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

You guys crashing my house when I get Avengers LE? You're more than welcome, and I'll have some time off work...I hope! Being self employed is both good and bad.

I didn't mean you - but yeah...YOU, why not! ...I've got 2 weeks off, mang...you need to get back over to my place now that my games are LED'd and you can see them lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-weeks-till-christmas-stern?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.