Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by AkumaZeto
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Will the Stern PowerPack Christmas Presents for TF & X-Men code be released? 2 weeks till C-day.

#3 11 years ago

And maybe some video of Avengers also. Boy we can sure find plenty of things for them to do.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Tom
don't forget AC/DC

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

And maybe some video of Avengers also. Boy we can sure find plenty of things for them to do.

I can't order until I see a video of the game play...

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Will the Stern PowerPack Christmas Presents for TF & X-Men code be released? 2 weeks till C-day.

Doubtful, but we do have "THE PIN" to be thankful for this Christmas

#7 11 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-update-plans

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen

I am writing to let you into some of our plans. Some of you, our direct
customers, have asked I do this. In the future I will periodically.

We have been asked if we will again this year, like last year, create
holiday season Power Pack code updates for any of our games. Power Pack
code updates add and/or change rules and features. We did such a Power
Pack last year.

Again this year our Christmas present for our game owners will be Power
Pack code updates for X-Men and Transformers, Pro and LE.

We hope everyone will enjoy these Power Pack and that these will rejuvenate
earnings on games that have been in operation for many months.

Best regards,

Gary

Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc.

#8 11 years ago

Tron update!!!

#9 11 years ago

Here's hoping for an update for us Tron owners.....

#10 11 years ago

You will see transformers and xmen only. That's my prediction.

#11 11 years ago

Oh what a joyous celebration it will be for X-Men and TF owners! Poor Avengers owners though...they'll have to wait till NEXT Christmas for their Powerpack!

#12 11 years ago

Isn't Avengers code supposto be 100% complete

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh what a joyous celebration it will be for X-Men and TF owners! Poor Avengers owners though...they'll have to wait till NEXT Christmas for their Powerpack!

At least it will be worth 10K by then.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

don't forget AC/DC

Yeah--that's the one I want to see but I don't think that was ever promised by Christmas like TF and XM...fingers crossed!

#15 11 years ago

I'm sure they don't want to steal any thunder from the TAV momentum they have going, we won't see anything else until they run out of teasers for that.

#16 11 years ago

Actually, I think that would add to the momentum if the knock it out of the park with xmen and TF releases.. Some people are gun shy at this point.

#17 11 years ago

i'm mos def looking forward to the TF power pack update. hope its a good one, really want the updates to be decent so that TF can be a keeper for me (still on the fence). if not, it might be going bye bye in 2013

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i'm mos def looking forward to the TF power pack update. hope its a good one, really want the updates to be decent so that TF can be a keeper for me (still on the fence). if not, it might be going bye bye in 2013

What other games are on your radar, dude? Got room for more or do you have to ditch one to get one now?

#19 11 years ago

not too much on my radar right now..... but yeah..... ive got the "ditch one to get one" dilemma now

unless i just flat out sell ALL of my arcades, i have no room for mas pins.

anything new for you greg? you doin good?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

not too much on my radar right now..... but yeah..... ive got the "ditch one to get one" dilemma now
unless i just flat out sell ALL of my arcades, i have no room for mas pins.
anything new for you greg? you doin good?

Yeah!!! SELL THE ARCADES!!!!!! I bet you never touch them No real new games on my radar...just spending time w/ the LED experiment...which is gonna take a while due to the amount of games lol.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah!!! SELL THE ARCADES!!!!!! I bet you never touch them No real new games on my radar...just spending time w/ the LED experiment...which is gonna take a while due to the amount of games lol.

Poor Greg. I really feel for ya, man. All those games and only 24 hours in a day.

#22 11 years ago

Here's hoping for a 24 update! lol

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Here's hoping for a 24 update! lol

Not before WOF, dangit.

#24 11 years ago

That would be the most hilarious Stern Power Pack ever! WOF and 24! Make it happen Lyman!

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Poor Greg. I really feel for ya, man. All those games and only 24 hours in a day.

I know, "WAAAAAHHHH!!!!" right?

It is a time killer though, when you're doing work on them instead of playing them...the time wasting factor is an excellent argument for having smaller collections....yet...I can't bring myself to part w/ most of them at this time. *sigh*

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I know, "WAAAAAHHHH!!!!" right?
It is a time killer though, when you're doing work on them instead of playing them...the time wasting factor is an excellent argument for having smaller collections....yet...I can't bring myself to part w/ most of them at this time. *sigh*

Greg's collection benefits me greatly as I get to go play nearly every new Stern game that comes along. Keep me coming buddy.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Greg's collection benefits me greatly as I get to go play nearly every new Stern game that comes along. Keep me coming buddy.

Haha...no problem! We'll probably have to go to "you know who's" house for some Avengers action, though.

#28 11 years ago

X-men code on Friday before X-mas.... I'm told.

#29 11 years ago

So how do people feel about the TFLE update possibilities? If the roadblock is fixed will that take TFLE off the naughty list? I'm loving the game so far. Haven't hit the roadblock enough to care yet. There's other features I'd like to see if they're doing an update. I can't imagine they're not going to do something special making everyone wait until Christmas Eve.

Here's hoping that TFLE gets it swagger back after this update!

BTW: I love the mini playfield. More fun than 90% of all the mini Playfields I've ever played (I have gate tied open, hard that way!) and I totally DIG the retro chimes. Its a failrly simple concept, but less is more. In all its original, cool and fun.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

X-men code on Friday before X-mas.... I'm told.

Great, I fly out if town the day before till 31st.. Guess I will have to live vicariously through the holiday. Sure there will be no shortage of comments here.. Good, bad, ugly

#31 11 years ago

Code is in test now for xmen 21st is what i was told as well.. No idea on TF

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So how do people feel about the TFLE update possibilities? If the roadblock is fixed will that take TFLE off the naughty list? I'm loving the game so far. Haven't hit the roadblock enough to care yet. There's other features I'd like to see if they're doing an update. I can't imagine they're not going to do something special making everyone wait until Christmas Eve.
Here's hoping that TFLE gets it swagger back after this update!
BTW: I love the mini playfield. More fun than 90% of all the mini Playfields I've ever played (I have gate tied open, hard that way!) and I totally DIG the retro chimes. Its a failrly simple concept, but less is more. In all its original, cool and fun.

You said you have your gate tied open....how did you do that?

1 week later
#33 11 years ago

Friday before Christmas is tomorrow. Here's to hoping for a TFs update.

#34 11 years ago

Double post

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Haha...no problem! We'll probably have to go to "you know who's" house for some Avengers action, though.

You guys crashing my house when I get Avengers LE? You're more than welcome, and I'll have some time off work...I hope! Being self employed is both good and bad.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

You guys crashing my house when I get Avengers LE? You're more than welcome, and I'll have some time off work...I hope! Being self employed is both good and bad.

I didn't mean you - but yeah...YOU, why not! ...I've got 2 weeks off, mang...you need to get back over to my place now that my games are LED'd and you can see them lol

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I didn't mean you - but yeah...YOU, why not! ...I've got 2 weeks off, mang...you need to get back over to my place now that my games are LED'd and you can see them lol

Cool, I will have some time off too so we'll have to get some playing time in. I'd love to see how "Mr Anti LED" is sprucing up his collection
Seriously though, I have toned down my blinding LED habits quite a bit though. You don't have to wear sunglasses while playing any of my games.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Friday before Christmas is tomorrow. Here's to hoping for a TFs update.

Fingers Crossed my TFLE has something special to look forward to today!!

#39 11 years ago

Well I keep looking, But nothing new at Sterns web site atm.

#40 11 years ago

They're running new code for Monopoly too, right?

#41 11 years ago

The official release of 1.22. Ha!

#42 11 years ago

Been plenty of stern bashing lately, but on my Magneto my nightcrawlers stopped working and wolverine magnet quit also on the 17th. Contacted trent at Tilt-amusement, Chas from Stern sent out a new aux board, a 5 minute switch and It was up an running again last night. Looking forward to the christmas xmen powerpack and sharing my pin with my brothers and son-in-laws this christmas.

#43 11 years ago

Just unboxes a Magneto for my Dads XMas present and the DMD was half working. Got a call back from Pat personally, apoligosed for the situation and they said they were going to next day a New DMD before X-Mas

Stern really stands by this product.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Well I keep looking, But nothing new at Sterns web site atm.

Yep me to, refresh, refresh, refresh!!!

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Cool, I will have some time off too so we'll have to get some playing time in. I'd love to see how "Mr Anti LED" is sprucing up his collection
Seriously though, I have toned down my blinding LED habits quite a bit though. You don't have to wear sunglasses while playing any of my games.

Hey I've got a couple weeks off as well, starting today! Maybe I can invite myself over to check out your new Hulk, and also Greg's pinball tanning salon.

#46 11 years ago

Hope is fading. Hope they release some X-Men, TF and ACDC code today.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Hope is fading. Hope they release some X-Men, TF and ACDC code today.

Don't give up hope! Most of the Avengers stuff recently was posted pretty late in the day.

#48 11 years ago

Friday before Xmas . No one is working past 2 if at all I hope I am wrong but odds are not good.

#49 11 years ago

Bummer I though for sure my XMEN was getting an update tonight

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Friday before Xmas . No one is working past 2 if at all I hope I am wrong but odds are not good.

They or rather Gary said before Xmas so they have until monday evening. If they don't keep to their promise no NIB Stern's for me in 2013.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-weeks-till-christmas-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.