(Topic ID: 312057)

2 Sterns in 1 Vehicle

By PinPickle

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I’m looking to go pickup a Deadpool and Walking dead and I need to rent a vehicle. Can they bit in a certain mode of mini van or do I need to rent a trailer? It’s a fairly long hall and I would really like to stay away from renting a trailer if I can.

Thank you

#2 2 years ago

My brother and I have been able to fit 2 in 2 different year dodge caravans. One goes in the back. The other goes through the side door. It is tight but doable

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_ric:

My brother and I have been able to fit 2 in 2 different year dodge caravans. One goes in the back. The other goes through the side door. It is tight but doable

I've done it in Sienna and on an Odyssey. Make sure the year model you get allows removal of center row seats.

#4 2 years ago

Mini van with no rear seats or a pick up truck. Cargo van would work too

#5 2 years ago

Dodge grand caravan easily fits two

#6 2 years ago

Pickup or cargo van is the way to go

#7 2 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation.

I have a pickup truck but my sunroof broke today and it won't close. I can take a run for it the rain holds up. I'm guessing they just go side by side in a pickup? I don't want to rent a cargo van to drive 9hrs but a Dodge Grand Caravan would work for sure if I can find one.

Thanks for the help

#8 2 years ago

Ford Flex if you remove the head from one game.

#9 2 years ago

Home Depot cargo van. Cheap easy rental

#10 2 years ago

If you can find a Chevy Cargo Van to rent they ride as nice as most cars and mine gets just under 20MPG highway. Much better way to go than overloading a mini van. However the older Ford & Dodge cargo vans drive & ride more like a truck so avoid them for sure. I don't know about the newer Euro vans but I love my 3/4 ton Chevy for long trips.
    We just got home from a 10 hour drive in my Chevy cargo van and my body feels better than if I took my wife's Kia mini van.

My trip was all highway and I averaged 18.6 MPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-sterns-in-1-vehicle?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.