Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mnpin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craz4pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

+1000
    I am pretty sure I have put that airport in the pinside database will all the machines. I don't know if I have their conditions correct though. The 2 in the Aurora Borealis are usually in the best shape. The 4 in the Lucky Lindy's are rough, rough, rough. The POTC ship is done. You can barely plunge the ball. The SM had major issues. The RollingStones had super weak flippers but the game was still playable as none of the shots need much power.
    There used to be a 3rd arcade in there with games but I couldn't find it last time.. I think it closed.

AGREED! I spend a lot of time in this airport and the pins are horrific. Tron (terminal C) sat with broken plastics, no sound, and a pinball on top of a broken sling for months this year. It was really unplayable and I always hated to think how many people put a quarter in it and then had a very negative opinion of pinball. Rolling Stones next to it was not much better.

1 week later
    #16 9 years ago

Back at the MSP airport this morning. I stopped in at my usual place for pin at the "Aurora Borealis" down by gate C1 (another of Theisen Gaming's arcades here.) Mercifully, they seem to have retired Tron and now have Mustang. Played several games and it seems to be working very well. Although I noticed lots of bugs in the game losing track of the ball and prematurely ending my turn (or multiball). Could be a switch I suppose. The Rolling Stones next to it has some minor issues (a couple broken plastics, a sticky flipper, and a couple switch issues.) I wish they added more pins to this arcade though so I didn't have to walk all the way down to terminal F.
    AB.jpgAB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craz4pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-small-arcades-with-pinball-at-minneapolis-st-paul-airport?tu=craz4pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.