Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by D-Gottlieb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20150614_115657.jpg
IMG_20150614_115614.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

There is an AS style relay on the bottom side of the playfield that is gummed up. It needs to at least be lubed and at worst disassembled, cleaned, reassembled, and lubed.

#8 4 years ago

So the AS relay you cleaned does two things.
1. It accumulates spins to add bonus.
2. It is supposed to drive an alternating relay that changes the lighting side to side in the bagatelle area.

On item 2 above we need to be careful. It could be that the AS relay drives the 100 point score relay which could drive the alternating relay.

Look for your alternating relay. Most probably it is on the bottom side of the playfield. Let us know if Item 2 above appears to be correct or if the alternating relay is driven off of the 100's score relay.

#12 4 years ago

From your picture I can make out the solder tabs of a switch separate from the followers on the circuit boards.

This switch will be actuated by a black cam that rotates with the spindle of the KS relay. It should actuate a simple make switch by which the A relay is energized when made and deenergized when not.

Inspect there.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I still want to rewire the pop bumpers to fire independently. I guess I will have to add a pop bumper relay?

Yes, you would have to wire in another pop bumper relay. You would also have to wire in a separate score switch. I suspect there is at least one other circuit you would have to address. As mods go on a game, this would be one of the more direct and simple ones.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
788 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Saint Clair Shores, MI
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside