Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Billy16
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61+Dp92H-nL._AC_SL1230_ (resized).jpg
    image-901.jpg
    image-914.jpg
    image-945.jpg
    image-941.jpg
    image-237.jpg
    image-289.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago

I gotta give major props to the great guys from Pinnovators. I have their PINsmx subwoofer connector system. With it you can hook up to 4 machines on one sub! I have 3 machines on one sub myself and it works flawlessly and was a breeze to install. Very straight forward and if you have and issues, hit Lorenzo up and he'll take care of you and get you up and running in no time.

Additionally, if anyone has any installation questions, feel free to ask me as well.

#30 9 years ago

Sounds perfect. I have no issues at all with mine. And when you are playing your machine, you naturally hear the sounds of your machine over the others same as you do when your playing in an arcade, or at home with individual subs under each machine.

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I gave serious thought to getting one of these. I have 2 pins on one wall and then the others are on the opposite wall. When I get my Hobbit delivered I'd say there is a decent chance I'll buy another sub and then use the pinnnovators thing to hook up 3 or 4 pins.

Hey D!

Yeah, the Pinnovators sub kit is really cool and super easy to install. If you need any help, (you got my number) shoot me a call and I'll walk you through it.

Good luck and have a great Christmas and New Year with your family brothah.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Did I see some sort of add on somewhere that can get more bass without cranking the game volume way up?

On every sub there's an independent control that you can crank up your subs bass more and of course you can adjust it down as well.

Additionally, the Pinnovators PINsmx box actually has 4 individual controls on it that you can easily adjust each of your 4 machines by just using a phillips screwdriver. I haven't adjusted them myself as I felt the bass output was perfectly set with the Pinnovators factory settings.

It works awesome and I love it. If I had a bunch more machines and the proper set up, I would definitely hook up 4 machines at a time to 1 sub with multiple PINsmx boxes. The thing is straight genius!

Just an idea - For me, I bought a remote control outlet box. I plugged that into one of my outlets and then plugged the subwoofer into it. Then I take the remote control and turn it on and off when I want to use it so I don't have to crawl underneath the machines to turn the sub on and off every time. Simply hit the remotes on button, and on it comes. Hit the off button and it turns it right off.

Here's a link to the ones I bought. It's a 5 pack that came with 2 remotes and they are all single outlets. They sell all types of these including some that have dual outlets. So do some research and see which ones you like best. I bought the 5 pack cause I use them to also turn my Christmas tree and Christmas caroler village on and off. GL.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FAII8EM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Well, I hopefully have an offer coming on some land this week. If that actually happens, I'm going to try to pick up a 2-3 pins in the near future which will give me enough pins on one wall to perhaps make it worthwhile.
    Oh, please, please, let the offer come, baby!

Awesome! I pray all things work out for you and your family bro. Lord willing, it will go through. If not, an even better deal will come along soon after.

GL D!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-pins-per-subwoofer?tu=pinfidel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.