Forum Topic

Forum » All Pinball » Finally got TZ :)

Finally got TZ :)

No one calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By dlbuller

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 42 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by absocountry2

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

2 more hours at work.... 19 more hours until i pick up a TZ I hate waiting.....yeah, this thread is pointless, sorry.

i love you

#2 3 years ago

I'd be excited too!!

#3 3 years ago

Welcome to the club.

In 21 hours.

#4 3 years ago

W()()T!! Hope the wait is not too painful

#5 3 years ago

while I'm waiting, you guys should check out and buy this (no, you really dont have to buy it at all but i am trying to sell it because i convinced my wife that its a "steal" and I will never get this price again....even though I might and its not really a huge steal...but yeah..i dont want to wait anymore)....to help me fund TZ

ebay.com link » Marantz Pmd671 Digital Recording Interface

thanks and I really do love you

#6 3 years ago

30 more mins

#7 3 years ago

22 mins for ya

#8 3 years ago

thanks...a countdown is nice

#9 3 years ago

A few minutes now....

#10 3 years ago

Stop playing with the clock!!
High risk big reward in the Twilight Zone.

#11 3 years ago

Rest easy....

#12 3 years ago

Made it home....now I wait until tomorrow at 9 am I leave.

#13 3 years ago

Great. I'm sure it will be very easy to fall asleep and have a deep slumber with nothing on your mind.

#14 3 years ago
TheLaw said:

I'm sure it will be very easy to fall asleep and have a deep slumber with nothing on your mind ...

I've got just one word for you, dlbuller ......... Ambien.

#15 3 years ago

Hope it works out for you!

#16 3 years ago

Let's see some pics when you get it home! The count down is killin me

#17 3 years ago

Ill post pics! The playfield is dirty and clock has been taken apart but it should clean up nicely.

#18 3 years ago

It's going to kill me after I get it too....my wife is making me go dress shopping with her....I won't get to mess with it right away! Maybe I tell her to shop for other things too? After we get her dress? Maybe that's a bad idea too....

#19 3 years ago

2 more hours and it's mine

#20 3 years ago
dlbuller said:

my wife is making me go dress shopping with her....I won't get to mess with it right away!

You are kidding right? You must be newly married.......

#21 3 years ago

Yeah married only a year and a half.

#22 3 years ago

You must really love your wife dlbuller. Good for you. I would send her on her way shopping and dive right in. Then again, that is probably why I am single.

#24 3 years ago

Fight it early on, or else you will be stuck shopping with her forever! lol oh wait, guess you are stuck anyway being married I think clothes shopping could be a sport as much as my wife shops..lol

#25 3 years ago

Just got back. Man that thing is heavy. ..... Guess what I have to do now. Lol. Shop for dress. Oh well then I get to start cleaning it!

#26 3 years ago

Congrats on the pickup! TZ is a great game!

#27 3 years ago
dlbuller said:

Just got back. Man that thing is heavy. ..... Guess what I have to do now. Lol. Shop for dress. Oh well then I get to start cleaning it!

A bit of advice, they all look good on her and none of them make her ass look big.
Save those widebody comments for the pin.

#28 3 years ago
dlbuller said:

Congrats on the TZ! A little advice after 22 years of marriage.....How you start is how you finish! Like Jtimmons said, fight it early or the dress shopping will just be part of a slippery slope that leads to other crazy stuff...hehe

Wait until the kids come, I've got 3 girls and you'll appreciate those pins during man cave time!

#29 3 years ago
dlbuller said:

while I'm waiting, you guys should check out and buy this (no, you really dont have to buy it at all but i am trying to sell it because i convinced my wife that its a "steal" and I will never get this price again....even though I might and its not really a huge steal...but yeah..i dont want to wait anymore)....to help me fund TZ
ebay.com link » Marantz Pmd671 Digital Recording Interface thanks and I really do love you

Work at a video studio. Interested.

#30 3 years ago

Interested in buying it? I'll stop the auction right now for 400. Free shipping. Any interest in Sony HDR hc1 or canon xha1? Glidecam pro 4000? Red rock micro m2 with nikkor adapter?

#31 3 years ago

I know...bad pic. I was too excited to start cleaning it so I only have 1 cell phone picture. Anyway, here is my TZ.

tz.jpgtz.jpg

#32 3 years ago

You never told us if you found yourself a nice dress.

#33 3 years ago

yeah...so its a dress for my sisters wedding. We had to go to a bridal store and it was like bridal store visiting day. I was the only guy in there and had just been working on TZ so I was pretty dirty. Everybody was pretty much staring at me. Was pretty weird. We waited for like 20 mins for a "hostess" to help us?? Then she tried on the dress and liked it so we got it.

boom quick and easy. Then I told her she could go shopping for other stuff and I was able to pretty much spend the rest of the day cleaning TZ.

#34 3 years ago

4 more minutes and i get to go home and play

i still love you

#35 3 years ago

Congrats on the TZ!!!! Now get it cleaned up and put some initials in that thing!

#36 3 years ago

Looking great. Now rip all that yellow garbage out and cool white that sucker!:D

#37 3 years ago

I can't quite tell, Are you excited ?

#38 3 years ago

Yeah I am pretty excited! Still have a couple problems and a clock board is on its way!

#39 3 years ago

Clock nothing to worry about...most pointless part of the game really.

#40 3 years ago

I remember a headline from The Onion that read, "I Regret to Inform You That Your Wedding Falls Square in the Middle of my Prisoner Marathon." This reminds me of that, except a new TZ is serious business all the way. Gratz!

#41 3 years ago

Congrats on the pickup

Enjoy your new machine

#42 3 years ago

Nice grab, I am proud to announce that I bought a TZ as well today. I am 350 miles North of home. I have been trying to make this trip for 3 weeks so I know how you feel. Picked a Shadow and T2 as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.