9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PM_Jeremy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FirePower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate you going through these 2 great games and putting this together, its a great start and something I'm thinking about doing for a few of my rarer titles. Its great to take a look at these especially before you are going to play one for the first time or even going to look at one for sale so you can understand what may not be working properly.

One piece of feedback - I couldn't get my head around looking the playfield perspective from the top pointing back at you playing and also the fish eye effect on the Volley video. Perhaps you can mount the GoPro above the playfield coming down like at papa and other shows to give an overhead perspective after you do the walk through of the rule sets? I'm not sure of the best ideas, but appreciate you testing out different ideas to see what works best.

Keep up the good work!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FirePower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-gottlieb-wedge-head-review-videos-posted-feedback-wanted?tu=FirePower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.