6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Boatshoe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boatshoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I did a lot of research and measuring before I got my Jeep. Most everything I read said a 4 door would fit a pin, but a 2 door would not. I just planned on towing a trailer for pin hauling.

Turns out if you move the passenger side seat all the way forward, and take the back seats out, you can easily fit a pinball. You can't fit one flat, but if you put it in on its side (watch out for cabinet art) it works perfectly. I have a 2015 Jeep, so I don't know if this method would work for other years. I just wanted to put this information out there as a public service announcement.

Cheers!

#4 6 years ago

Yes a 4 door will fit anything, but in a 2 door is not long enough unless you shove up the passenger seat and put the pin on its side.

I have the 2 door.

#7 6 years ago

Haha, nice MrArt! The only reason I was even considering a 4 door was pin hauling. I really wanted the 2 door. I would be afraid that my jeep would tip over with 2 games in the air like that.

Northvibe, yes I have a 2 door. I didn't think I could fit anything except perhaps an EM, but the length is fine, as long as the passenger seat is all the way up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boatshoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside