Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mully911
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mully's leaf contact tool (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bryan_Kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from sixpakmopar:

Are you adjusting the leaf switch blade Or the stiffener/backer blade(much thicker material)? I broke one doing the stiffener blades, bought another and only use it for the leaf blades so far without problems.

The stiffener/backer blade is the one you're supposed to adjust. It's what holds the blade with the contact in place. You're also supposed to adjust the blade as close to the base as possible.

Of course, once you get your game, who knows how many op helpers and home owners have bent the shit out of them.

7 years later
    #39 3 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

So, is the Pinball Life ultimate leaf switch tool the best in the biz right now?
    Is there a single tool that will do, or should you get different sizes and angles? I am getting tired of using a flat head screw driver to make adjustments, as this just isn't the ideal way to do so.
    I want those switches to be dead on right for proper flipper and slingshots ...
    https://www.pinballlife.com/ultimate-leaf-adjuster-tool.html

The 45 degree end is the one I use 95% of the time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bryan_Kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-dollar-leaf-switch-adjustment-tool-harbor-freight?tu=Bryan_Kelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.