Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15716 ter (resized).jpg
spin (resized).jpg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

I have just bought a Gottlieb spin out. Needs a bit of love to get back to it's best.

I noticed there wasn't a plastic on the posts infront of the roto-target, so I looked online.

I found pictures on IPDB one with a plastic and one without - so I assume there is supposed to be a checkered flag plastic there.

The playfield on IPDB is the same as my machine,

but..

This video

more interestingly a crashed car on the playfield. This car isn't on my playfield or the one on IPDB.

Does anyone know why there would be 2 different playfields?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).png
#2 2 years ago

That crashed car is a decal created by a Pinsider to fix the kickout wear he had on his Spinout playfield.

There’s a whole thread on Pinside about that.

Alberto

#4 2 years ago

See the flyer, there is a plastic on the posts in front of the roto-target.

Here is a copy, I made 10 years ago.

15716 ter (resized).jpg15716 ter (resized).jpgspin (resized).jpgspin (resized).jpg

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

That crashed car is a decal created by a Pinsider to fix the kickout wear he had on his Spinout playfield.
There’s a whole thread on Pinside about that.
Alberto

Thanks for that.

tomdrum thanks for the link - interesting thread - it's great that things people have done 10 years ago are still very relevant now.

I've sent the creator a message, I'm hoping he still has one decal left.

kangourou thanks for the template for the plastic - I'll try and make one up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-different-spinout-playfields?hl=peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.