• Latest reply 9 years ago by the96stang
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140420_010144.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have a take 5. It works well minus 2 drop targets. They do not reset, honestly I havent even looked into it. The playfield is clean and the game is very recently shopped. The Circa 1933 is best for parts. It has a decent playfield but needs some electrical love. The games are located in Hebron CT 06248

20140420_010144.jpg20140420_010144.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Can't go wrong for $250.. i'd pick em up if i was local.

#3 9 years ago

can't go wrong with that price. Priced fair for sure.

#5 9 years ago

Dang, wish I wasn't halfway across the country. Good luck.

#6 9 years ago

200, I also have arcade games if anyone is interested!

#7 9 years ago

Tagging to find it again. May be interested... need to see if I can free up a little room for them.

#8 9 years ago

maybe the price is too low for this site? Maybe if you had $1000 on it, more people would pay attention. But offering something at a reasonable going rate, they are confused thinking your trying to smuggle a bomb or something.

#9 9 years ago

How is this still here? If I was anywhere near you, those pup's would be in my fix-it que right now.

Quoted from the96stang:

200, I also have arcade games if anyone is interested!

What games?

#10 9 years ago

because 94% of the people here can't fix them and shy away from anything that doesn't have a DMD.

#11 9 years ago

Take 5 (working) and Circa 1933 (non working) Pinball machine for sale. Take both for 250.
Ms Pac 412 in one multicade. New LCD monitor and more. 950.
Cruisn Usa nintendo arcade game. It has a brand new CRT monitor. It works well and is a very nice example. 600.
Big choice claw machine. Works well, can either be on coin op or free play. Fully loaded. 500
Sega Turbo. Works, nice bright monitor, shifter is stiff. 300
Nintendo Super system arcade machine and 5 games. Works well. 550.
Ghost Catcher, not working fully loaded with capsuls and bouncy balls. 100

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-cocktail-games-1-price-250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.