IMG_1749.jpg
IMG_1748.jpg
IMG_1747.jpg
IMG_1746.jpg
IMG_1745.jpg
IMG_1744.jpg
IMG_1743.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Finally got this into my place. Sits nicely next to Hulk. I'm glad I'm moving this summer because I am out of room, with 2 games and the playfields I'm touching up. What a process to get this in. Had to drain my turtle tank and slide it over 3 inches to make both games fit. Only problem now is I have to slide Congo out and turn it sideways to get the glass off. It hits my wife's desk about 4" before its completly out.

Overall I'm very happy with the game. Cabinet is completely faded on the left and front. Right side is perfect. Few dings and dents. Playfield is Immaculate tho. Pulled off the stupid lock bar brackets. No keys with the game. Coin door was drilled out and the backbox is the same. Need to get some new lock cylinders. Game had some issues and I'm working them out. Lower playfield was very dark. Found a fuse out on the GI of that. Saucer switch stucks when ball goes in so it thinks the ball is still in after it fires and keeps firing until the switch un sticks it self. Wireforms are slightly rusty. Noticed upper flipper was very loud. Bushing is broken on it. Lower flippers need some adjusting and needs new rubbers all around. I'm making a list and checking it twice. Doesn't need much money. Just a bunch of nickel and dime parts and a good cleaning.

IMG_1743.jpgIMG_1743.jpg IMG_1744.jpgIMG_1744.jpg IMG_1745.jpgIMG_1745.jpg

#3 12 years ago

The only 3 spots of wear. Man are they HORRIBLE

IMG_1748.jpgIMG_1748.jpg IMG_1749.jpgIMG_1749.jpg IMG_1750.jpgIMG_1750.jpg

#4 12 years ago

Congrats on the Congo.

#5 12 years ago

That's a good looking Congo. I looked at one today that was a re-import with cracked plastics, Amy was cracked also falling onto playfield, cracked volcano, glass was sized wrong cutting into wood. Box and cabinet were good condition along with the back glass. Electronics looked good. Overall interior was extremely dirty. He was asking $1,800. Then came down to $1,650. I passed figuring that after I got the all that was needed I would be into the 2k range.

#6 12 years ago

I payed 1500 for this one. I'm very pleased. At least all the ramps are available if needed. Unfortunately cabinet decals are not

#7 12 years ago

fits in there perfectly! you'll have it running 100% and looking flawess in no time.

#8 12 years ago

Congrats on a very nice looking Congo. This would probably be one of the last games to leave my collection if I ever had to liquidate.

#9 12 years ago

Looks good and aftrs some effort cleaning, it should look really nice. Congrats!

#10 12 years ago

Adjusted the flippers and the EOS switches while I was at it. Flippers work so much better now. Done with it for the night. Off to work on Paragon.

#11 12 years ago

I own seven games and this by far is the most played in the collection. I'm thinking it is the right side volcano shot. Methinks its the best shot in pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX
$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 37.50
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-added-congo-has-landed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.