(Topic ID: 104024)

1year with my vpcab

By rockrand

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I know most feel vp is not real pinball and they are right,but now that I have had my vpcab for about
    A year now I must admit that I am still really happy about investing in one,I am still going to it to get that itch scratched , for example I was at Marvins a while back and after playing there fh I thought maybe I would look for one but after going home and playing my vpcab fh I no longer felt The need to own one, the virtual game satisfied me enough that the itch disappeared,I may be in the minority but I love it and it is existing happily with my real pinball collection.i did not have the skills to build one my self so I had vpcabs build mine and they have taken care of me long after the sale with tech support

#2 9 years ago

Thanks Philip!! We are so glad you are enjoying your machine.

#3 9 years ago

I enjoyed my vpin system for the couple of years I had it, but ultimately, it didn't scratch enough of my itch I suppose. I'm glad you're still enjoying yours.

I love the vpin community, though. Lots of passionate and talented people running in them circles.

#4 9 years ago

I've never played one without any lag, so I have always been turned off. If that now exists and you like it, great! The idea of one box that plays all machines with virtually (pun intended) no maintenence sounds sweet.

#5 9 years ago

Lag is a thing of the past. Flipper response is great!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1year-with-my-vpcab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.