20230312_085253 (resized).jpg
20230220_200930 (resized).jpg
778D6E9B-849E-4541-AC11-A36CA00DB9BF (resized).jpeg
3C145C48-95C6-449B-8DE4-BB87846BC6F3 (resized).jpeg
F2E6C30A-0179-45EC-B899-1D01D6EC73CC (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
C1D7384E-C04A-4BF3-B1EC-6A7C94F6CD75 (resized).jpeg
8153D7AF-981A-40BA-940E-6174642FA228 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#638 2 years ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

T2 cab was just posted. Didn't expect this one. Was never a fan of this game, but curious to see how the force feedback guns feel.

T2... basically $800 for one game with tax (and no Revolution X) is kind of a bummer. Then again, try finding an actual T2 cabinet in the wild for cheap and then the costs for parts that aren't fully made anymore. In a sense for what they're charging, you're better off building your own cab and adding light guns (Sinden, Gun4IR, etc).

11 months later
#1092 1 year ago

As an FYI, BOLO on Simpsons at all of your nearby Wal Marts. Going for $199 with riser (no stool, but still). Was able to grab one.

This site is also useful (Justin (ConsoleKits) on YT's site):

https://deals.consolekits.com/

2 weeks later
#1094 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Dang it.... I want one late hits or not. Will just wait a bit for it to go on sale. You know they will.
[quoted image]

They'll be $399 by Christmas but instinct says (not so much regarding late hits) but with the debacle with no online play says no.

#1097 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

John D is supposed to update this week, not holding my breath.

He said he'd update in a week on Console Kits YT stream and here we are three weeks later. Seems to be a stall tactic for 30 day policies and returns, sadly.

#1099 1 year ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

I agree with everyone else that these will probably fall into the 399 zone sooner than later. However, it is still pretty damn fun even without the late hits. We never play the WiFi on NBA Jam and doubt we will on this if it ever gets up and running, so that hasn't soured the experience on our end.

People not getting what's advertised with the product out of the box is a shame, really. They should have waited to release the product but with football season approaching, they capitalized on the FOMO along with that when you're now finding these in stores not so ironically. The sad fact is, people who buy this in stores just by seeing it that don't read forums and such will be sadly disappointed.

Even with Stern games, even if it's early code, you're still getting a mostly functional game with stuff added to it. This still almost a month and a half later has no online play. As MvC2 won't for a good while (if at all).

1 week later
#1110 1 year ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

1400$ what a joke , I can buy a real arcade machine for that. They were fun at 3-400$ if this is the new direction im out.
[quoted image]

The fact they can't fix the two big titles that say Live / Online play on the box between Blitz and MvC2 with a stream Friday that said "we have no timetable on the fixes for both" says build your own for what they're charging for a "Pro", get one from Game Room Solutions or TheArcadeGuys (have one from them, its fantastic and they deliver it themselves).

I smell a class action lawsuit coming alone when people can't return their cabs due to not getting what's promised on the box. I have a handful of their older games but the hardware vs. what they're using in regards to emulation doesn't cut it either for more intensive titles, and if they are going to be online.

#1116 1 year ago

Sinden guns - Erratic and need a white border to cut off already a small screen real estate. Pass.

I wish they'd use someone like Gun4IR for guns as their the most accurate and don't need a border but they (1Up) aren't in it for quality.

#1118 1 year ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

That’s gotta be a prototype. How are the two guns supposed to work with one pedal? And if there are two pedals, split screen on that would be ridiculously small.

Tandem foot pedaling

#1142 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Agree on DL2. The only real issue I have is that the translite sucks. I have no idea where they got the art from but it's incredibly grainy and crappy looking. They needed to get the vector/line art...
Jaz

They used the general ROM that's out there that's typically used for PC emulation and the Pi. I don't think there's really any other good rip of DL2 is my full understanding in working with emulation more than not. And If you want a replacement translite, I recommend Joe Szabo or Angel Otero (This Ability Upgrades) for a replacement. They do excellent work and don't break the bank.

https://www.szabosarcades.com/
This Ability Upgrades (FB Search)

#1143 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Sold instantly on facebook.
Selling/trading my arcade1up picade if anyone is interested. Located in Crofton Mayland. Asking $500 or will trade for T2 1up or NFL Blitz with stool. Located in Crofton Maryland. If interested let me know and I'll make a video. It is a Pi based build playing 30,000 ish games. Pretty much all 70s, 80s and early 90s arcade games, 4 player games, Street Fighter, Super Nintendo Games, Gameboy, Atari, Sega. If interested send me a PM and I'll answer any question
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice image on there. Looks familiar.

1 week later
#1147 1 year ago

Cooltoy (who's a good friend and has a great channel) has a great objective vid on the last two cabs. (He returned his MvC2 like I did because of plenty of reasoning)

1 week later
#1188 1 year ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Forgive me. I was talking about the wrong one I guess. This is the one that was shipped this summer without the BOE.[quoted image]

Think Arcade Graffix (or Szabos Arcade as well) have the actual side for the original arcade cab if you want Johnny Cage doing his kick on top of the dragon. But yeah, I know a lot of people swapping out the BOE monitor from the original legacy cab into this one.

2 weeks later
#1243 1 year ago

Speaking of which, selling a few NIB games that don’t have the room for. I’m the Upstate NY area for local pickup, if interested, message me. Shipping is a killer nowadays. Took my ad off FB Marketplace as it’s a wreck there full of scammers and lowballer types.

Arcade1Up 12 in 1 Atari Cab -$300
Arcade1Up Namco Legacy Cab (Original Pac Man exterior)- $300
Arcade1Up “Big Blue” Capcom Street Fighter Cab -$400
Arcade1Up Simpsons (w/ Simpsons bowling) - $300

#1256 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Where's CADASH? ;/

Never enough love for Cadash. The first arcade RPG element game, really other than the never to be mentioned Tower of Druaga.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1up-arcade-games-cool-or-not-poll-added?tu=Wolfanoz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.