DL.jpg
6508DF57-CA11-4990-818A-C2C22ADD0F3B (resized).jpeg
84853A42-D2FF-43C2-9DD5-DF22A833C828 (resized).jpeg
244A92A6-C5FF-4B43-9359-E0DF1B21D84D (resized).jpeg
20220525_063040 (resized).jpg
20220522_140811 (resized).jpg
9230C2D3-FA3B-4940-8CEA-1044EB31DEB5 (resized).jpeg
D4EAB3A3-AD89-49B0-A0BF-27D9CEC3B2FD (resized).jpeg

There are 997 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 20.
#851 4 months ago

Out of stock.

1 week later
#852 4 months ago

I have a couple more modded games to sell if anyone local or coming to the Allentown show.
The Pac Man and Ms Pac Man are 60 in 1 games and the Mortal Kombat with lighted marque is 2800 in 1 running a Pandora Box CX.

3 01 (resized).jpg3 02 (resized).jpg
#853 4 months ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I ordered a big buck hunter yesterday, it will be my 6th arcade1up

No big buck hunter for me today....
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve finally got a tracking number for the replacement big buck hunter. It should be here on Monday, almost a month since I bought it. Hopefully this one doesn’t also get destroyed before I see it.

#854 4 months ago

I have a lot of 1ups im looking to sell, pm if interested

Golden axe
Mortal kombat 2
Nba jam
Ms pacman
Space invaders
Street fighter 2
Final fight
Golden tee
Centepede
Galaga

Also a legends pinball with control panel addon
And toyshock haunted house pinball
( see my ad for full size virtual pin for sale)

#855 4 months ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

I have a lot of 1ups im looking to sell, pm if interested

Where are you located Chris?

#856 4 months ago

Arcade1up is now over 3 million games sold. That's a heck of a lot of games. Link posted is from January but was stated in a forum by one of the top executives that they surpassed 3 million.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arcade1up-celebrates-ces-with-nearly-3-million-arcade-machines-sold-301453356.html

#857 4 months ago

They are cooland I almost bought one. But I was able to find this 9000 in 1 table on Craigslist though so I am set.

20220407_175806 (resized).jpg
#858 4 months ago

Finish up my BBH Pro today.
Still looking for the Walmart BBH World cab since I like that artwork better. So don't plan on keeping this one.
Has brand new 32" TCL HD Smart TV with Roku model# 32S331. Cab was cut out around the monitor to make the front of screen even with the marquee. Running a Geekworm V20 with HDMI cable. Weights added to the gun stock to balance them out. PVC tubes added so guns sit like the real game and foam pads stuffed in the back to keep them from banging the wood. Power strip added inside the cab connected to a fused power module. This controls both the game and TV. However you have to use the remote to turn TV on and off. And last a 6" bottom riser installed to make it perfect hight. Since this is HDMI it does occasionally black out for a second during a cut scene but never during game play. Just like all the other HDMI. Accuracy is really good. I would say about 98% of shots hit. SOme games are 100%

bbh01 (resized).jpgbbh03 (resized).jpgbbh04 (resized).jpgbbh05 (resized).jpgbbh06 (resized).jpgbbh07 (resized).jpg

#859 4 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Still looking for the Walmart BBH World cab since I like that artwork better. So don't plan on keeping this one.
Has brand new 32" TCL HD Smart TV with Roku model# 32S331. Cab was cut out around the monitor to make the front of screen even with the marquee. Running a Geekworm 1.5 V20 with HDMI cable. Weights added to the gun stock to balance them out. PVC tubes added so guns sit like the real game and foam pads stuffed in the back to keep them from banging the wood. Power strip added inside the cab connected to a fused power module. This controls both the game and TV. However you have to use the remote to turn TV on and off. And last a 6" bottom riser installed to make it perfect hight. Since this is HDMI it does occasionally black out for a second during a cut scene but never during game play. Just like all the other HDMI. Accuracy is really good. I would say about 98% of shots hit. SOme games are 100%
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well done!

How long did that take to do?

#860 4 months ago

I was thinking of using one of those geek worm boards, but keep getting conflicting information about tvs that work. Has there been new work to make these universal with any hdmi input tv or are there specific limitations that I need to follow?

#861 4 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Has brand new 32" TCL HD Smart TV with Roku model# 32S331. Cab was cut out around the monitor to make the front of screen even with the marquee. Running a Geekworm 1.5 V20 with HDMI cable. Weights added to the gun stock to balance them out. PVC tubes added so guns sit like the real game and foam pads stuffed in the back to keep them from banging the wood. Power strip added inside the cab connected to a fused power module. This controls both the game and TV. However you have to use the remote to turn TV on and off. And last a 6" bottom riser installed to make it perfect hight. Since this is HDMI it does occasionally black out for a second during a cut scene but never during game play. Just like all the other HDMI. Accuracy is really good. I would say about 98% of shots hit. SOme games are 100%
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How much extra $ does it take to do this besides getting the game? Nice job!

#862 4 months ago

Does anyone have the new golden tee cab they can provide thoughts on. The new one, with the 19” screen and no riser. Looks very tempting and would be a nice addition to the games room.

#863 4 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Well done!
How long did that take to do?

About 3 months. Actual time spent working on it was about 8 hours. A lot of that was R&D though. Measure this and measure that.

#864 4 months ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

I was thinking of using one of those geek worm boards, but keep getting conflicting information about tvs that work. Has there been new work to make these universal with any hdmi input tv or are there specific limitations that I need to follow?

They don't work with all TV's. And there are two versions of the geekworm. They don't work with some A1up PCB's. Take the Ms Pac man and Pac Man Pcbs for example. The geekwork will not work with the chip set on those boards. And throw in 1 out 4 Geekworm boards are bad out of the box. Some HDMI cables and some HDMI to VGA converters just won't work either. Then there are two LVDS ports and and 4 different settings. Yeah it's a mess. Most people just order one of each version. Wish someone would start a spread sheet that keeps track of what works with what. None of them will work with a 4K TV. My experience with the one board I got was a lot of miss and a little hit. I tried about 5 different TV's with every possible setting and each of the two LVDS ports. Nothing worked. This was with a brand new HDMI cable. Gave up on it for the day. Next day tried using a HDMI to VGA adapter and tested a dozen monitors. Nothing worked. Next day gave it one last try and drug my game over to my Viso 55" TV. Used the old HDMI cable that was already plugged in the TV. Well crap! It worked first try. My NEW HDMI cable wouldn't work. It works with a Blueray player but not my Geekworm. Went back and tested other monitors again with old HDMI cable. My really old TV's worked but colors were bad. My new TCL TV worked great once I got the right settings down. My personal recommendation is to get the newer Geekworm that has V20 on it like in my picture. and either a Viso or TCL monitor.

#865 4 months ago

That’s some great input on this. I knew about the board variations, so banked on that, but it’s the randomness of TVs that concerns me, and that hdmi issue seems even more a headache. I’ve got it set up at a rental as stock, and people are loving it. Once there’s a more consistent solution to the tv upgrade, I’ll definitely bring it home to and keep it here for a bit.

#866 4 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

How much extra $ does it take to do this besides getting the game? Nice job!

I'm guessing with everything about another $350 on top of the game plus 8 hours of work.
TV & Wall mount $230. Geekworm board $40, 2x4x1/2 sheet of MDF for monitor mounting frame and 6" riser $25. Wheel weights 1oz stick on type for inside the gun stock $15 (You have to buy them in a pack of too many) 4" x 4' PVC tube $10. Power EMF module $8. Power strip (had that). New power cord $5.

#868 4 months ago

Man, I just sold my modded Mortal Kombat 2800 in 1 game a few minutes ago too. But need the money for 2 more color DMD's.

#869 3 months ago

Ordered the DL earlier today. The kept an lcd for the scores instead of segment displays but I'm ok with it...

#870 3 months ago

I just ordered the T2 from Walmart for $550 down from $700 which was the price a few weeks ago. It's a hundy more than BBH from a year ago. Only one will stay, so we'll see when it comes in.

#871 3 months ago

I just got BBH on Monday. Now I have SF2, MK2, PacMan, GTee, AFM pin, and BBH. I think next I might get an outrun sit down, there’s one used local to me at a good price.

#872 3 months ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Ordered the DL earlier today. The kept an lcd for the scores instead of segment displays but I'm ok with it...

1000X better than the “use your own phone for the score display” idea they were originally thinking about!

#873 3 months ago
Quoted from T-800:

1000X better than the “use your own phone for the score display” idea they were originally thinking about!

Absolutely correct.

$600 is pricey. But the cabinet design is definitely part of the nostalgia factor of DL. Plus that includes freight so not completely out of line... Had to prepay with targeted delivery end of summer. Solid company so just have to hope they stay solid.

#875 3 months ago

I bought direct too. Been waiting forever it seems like for this to be finalized. I’m just glad they launched with the included riser, second score display AND the light up marquee. I was worried they were gonna pull the crap they did with Mortal Kombat and initially release a stripped game and then later come out with a full featured edition exclusive to Costco or someplace similar.

#876 3 months ago

I think I'm all set now with 3 of the mini arcades (Star Wars, Tron, DL). All 3 I played growing up at our small laundromat. With those 3 and 4 pins I think my game room is set. Can't think of another arcade game to add or replace one of these 3.

#877 3 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

I think I'm all set

Famous last words ...

#878 3 months ago

…. Track&Field

#879 3 months ago

Walmart is clearing out the Simpson cabs at $199.

#880 3 months ago

I really like that Arcade1up tries to make games with unique controls. So, I’m hoping that they make an SNK cabinet with the LS-30 joysticks. I’m really wanting a S.A.R game, but to fill it out they could add Ikari and guerrilla. 45383FD7-A59F-4452-80FE-BC8AB33EBE71 (resized).png6936E1AE-929A-4272-9131-2D87A645C9D6 (resized).jpeg7C2E6F90-8DB5-4713-95A6-4E36D5723EC7 (resized).png

#881 3 months ago

Add Heavy Barrel to that set too and that would be an awesome cabinet!

#882 3 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Add Heavy Barrel to that set too and that would be an awesome cabinet!

Heavy barrel is data east I think. The licensing might be tough to get in the same cabinet, but once you have the controls it should be easy to mod.

#883 3 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Walmart is clearing out the Simpson cabs at $199.

Link Please, I still see $399.00.

#884 3 months ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Link Please, I still see $399.00.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=620999169

Enter your zip code and search. You won't find them looking at Walmart's site.

#885 3 months ago

Didn’t find any $199 Simpson cabs but did get a $199 Mortal Kombat.

57E80FAD-4C61-4DAA-A9D3-90C6175379AC (resized).jpeg
#886 3 months ago

Pinball is more my thing, but I would buy a New Zealand story in a heartbeat if I can get my hands on it

#887 3 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

They are cooland I almost bought one. But I was able to find this 9000 in 1 table on Craigslist though so I am set.
[quoted image]

what operating system has 9k games on it?

#888 3 months ago

I really like that Arcade1up tries to make games with unique controls. So, I’m hoping that they make an SNK cabinet with the LS-30 joysticks. I’m really wanting a S.A.R game, but to fill it out they could add Ikari and guerrilla.

That would be awesome. Throw Time Pilot on that list of games as well

#889 3 months ago
CAB0F9CD-4991-424C-A27B-D8DD5D78207C (resized).jpegE7A02115-C37C-49C7-B60D-BEB5ED9972BE (resized).jpeg
#890 3 months ago

Had to take my daughter to her cheer practice today. Stopped in at the Walmart down the road and got lucky again. Two more clearance games. $199 each. Think I’m done buying for a while. Gotta get these modded.

AC560B60-972D-47A4-A65E-07CD5D1574FF (resized).jpeg
#891 3 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

I think I'm all set now with 3 of the mini arcades (Star Wars, Tron, DL). All 3 I played growing up at our small laundromat. With those 3 and 4 pins I think my game room is set. Can't think of another arcade game to add or replace one of these 3.

How about a Robotron? Best arcade game ever! Also a defender would be a close second.

Cheers,

#892 3 months ago

NHL Open Ice maybe, as well as Zaxxon, would have me rearranging.

#893 3 months ago

I just got the T2 today, and the kids are having a blast. Walmart shipped for $550. This is a unique Arcade1Up for me because this one hits on my nastalgia more than the 80's arcades.

The game is very basic and graphics are not that great. However, the kids didn't care and it looks like how I remember.

I won't be doing a screen upgrade on this one after doing so with my BBH. I'm not sure if the upgrade was really worth it considering the cost of the Tulsa Arcades bezel kit, but it was more appropriate for BBH because of the single shot. With T2 you are spraying bullets and missiles, so going slight bigger isn't that big a deal. Not sure if a better resolution screen would really help anyway.

We were so excited we didn't spend time putting together the riser and just put in front of the couch for now.

IMG_20220419_205054638 (resized).jpg

#894 3 months ago

So much garbage in this thread.

#895 3 months ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

So much garbage in this thread.

How do you mean?

#896 3 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

NHL Open Ice maybe, as well as Zaxxon, would have me rearranging.

How about a cabinet with a bunch of older SEGA games including Zaxxon.
I'd like to see one with a lot of the classic system 16 games like Columns, Alien Syndrome, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Columns II, Pengo and MPV.

#897 3 months ago

Anyone here need some parts. I can ship and can bring to Allentown show.
Centipede NOS Complete control panel with PCB. Tested and working.
Centipede NOS Complete control panel (no PCB). Tested and working.
Asteroids PCB Used, tested and works.
Mortal Kombat Midway Legacy PCB with encoder board.
Ms Pac Man PCB with encoder boards. Works with BOE monitors. Can be used as a plug and play conversion for a Pac Man 40th.
Pac Man Legacy PCB with encoder board. Can be used as a plug and play conversion for a Pac Man 40th.
BOE monitors. Brand new. I have a dozen.
M167XGBN30-01A monitor. Brand new.

#898 3 months ago

Well, the T2 is a lot of fun, but I'm realizing a problem. You can beat the whole game in no time at all. Then it's the same game again. I forgot how short the game was. Online the one complaint of early reviewers was this cab only has one game. Well, probably wish I would have shared the concern before buying. People hope Arcade1Up will add other shooter games to the cab, but I don't have hopes for that.

Now, my son and I will just have to go for high scores. When we were putting it together I mentioned it had wifi the first thing he said cool, does it have a leaderboard? The kiddos love the leaderboards.

#899 3 months ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Well, the T2 is a lot of fun, but I'm realizing a problem. You can beat the whole game in no time at all. Then it's the same game again.

Is the T2 easily modded to add more games? Or is there something funky about the light guns that they won’t work with a MAME emulator?

#900 3 months ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Well, the T2 is a lot of fun, but I'm realizing a problem. You can beat the whole game in no time at all. Then it's the same game again. I forgot how short the game was. Online the one complaint of early reviewers was this cab only has one game. Well, probably wish I would have shared the concern before buying. People hope Arcade1Up will add other shooter games to the cab, but I don't have hopes for that.
Now, my son and I will just have to go for high scores. When we were putting it together I mentioned it had wifi the first thing he said cool, does it have a leaderboard? The kiddos love the leaderboards.

Yeah, I think the beat'em ups (simpsons,TNMT, etc.) and games like T2 are great for guests and for atmosphere but they don't have very good replay-ability. That's where a shooting game like Big Buck Hunter has the edge but I have no nostalgia for that one and I can't get past the small screen.

Maybe some house rules limiting credits might stretch the longevity -- but you have to get really good to beat the game then as these games were designed, sometimes unfairly to suck quarter out of people.

There are 997 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!