(Topic ID: 283898)

1st Pin, Jurassic Park vs Monster Bash vs something used?

By jcripps

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DMVPin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago

Thanks for all of the advice everyone. I decided to go with the Avengers IQ Pro. I played the Alice Cooper again last night, and while I really love the theme and the look of the cabinet and playfield, it was just too hard. The Avengers is just fun to jump in and play, and I've barely even started to figure out the rules, so I know there will be enough depth to keep me interested as I learn the game. I'm really surprised I ended up with this one, as I wasn't really excited by the theme and almost didn't even try it, but once I played it, it was the one I kept coming back to and had the most fun with.

I'm really happy that I live close to the Pinballs.com showroom and was able to play these all enough to determine what I wanted to buy. Mike is great, he want's you to play as long as you need to in order to make a decision. He told me to come back as often as I wanted in order to make up my mind. He was also kind enough to offer that if I wanted to go with the JP Pro, that he could lend me the floor model so that I could have it for Christmas and then swap it out for the NIB once it was delivered. I'd say that's excellent customer service. So if you're anywhere nearby, I'd definitely recommend them.

#52 3 years ago

Sounds like you made an awesome choice in games and distributors.

Congrats. Looks like a super fun pin to shoot and I am sure the code will develop into something spectacular.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from jcripps:

He was also kind enough to offer that if I wanted to go with the JP Pro, that he could lend me the floor model so that I could have it for Christmas and then swap it out for the NIB once it was delivered.

I've never dealt with Mike but that is awesome customer service! Kudos to him.

Also, good choice on AIQ over ACNC. While I do love ACNC, it is not a good game for newbies as the shots are much tougher.

Enjoy your new game!

#54 3 years ago

Congrats to the family!

Start making room for #2

4 weeks later
#55 3 years ago

I am also looking for my first pin and am looking at a JP or Avengers IQ Pro. Was also drawn to Avengers though could care less for that theme. How was the pricing on a NIB Avengers IQ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
4,999 (Firm)
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

6,000 (OBO)
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1st-pin-jurassic-park-vs-monster-bash-vs-something-used/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.