Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Jackontherocks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TG_,_TFTC_,_ES_,_JP_015.JPG
HUO_Single_Owner_TFTC_004.JPG
HUO_Single_Owner_TFTC_028.JPG
TFTC_&_WCS_015.JPG
micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater.gif
TFTC_headed_to_Arizona_011.JPG
TFTC_headed_to_Arizona_004.JPG
TFTC_headed_to_Arizona_001.JPG
Pinball_etc__TFTC_,_WCS_mods_014.JPG
Pinball_etc__TFTC_,_WCS_mods_004.JPG
Pinball_etc__TFTC_,_WCS_mods_003.JPG
TFTC.JPG
TFTC_&_WCS_016.JPG
TG_,_TFTC_,_ES_,_JP_015.JPG
TG_,_TFTC_,_ES_,_JP_016.JPG

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Ist Pin Owner Alert ,,,,,

JOTR missed my Single Owner TFTC , so he has Snagged the Banker's and it's Paid in Full sitting in my GRG .. Jack want's me to Spice it up a Lil- ,, I just installed a CoinTaker b/box Led Kit , I have a Dome light w/ a color Changer shinning up on the Topper ( lOOk's Good ) . I added New Flipper sleves , Waxed the P/f , Replaced the AA bateries and added a date , changed out a few Led's and added brighter 1's .. Tonight i will do another Video for him showing how to Turn the Pin on , Remove the p/f glass, Raise the p/f , Take out the Tran's , Open the inside door , look over the Boards , Volume Control , and How to add Yr initial's .. Mess-n w/ Ya Jack !!

Here's a few Pict's ...

TG_,_TFTC_,_ES_,_JP_016.JPG TG_,_TFTC_,_ES_,_JP_015.JPG TFTC_&_WCS_016.JPG TFTC.JPG

#2 7 years ago

A few more ...

Pinball_etc__TFTC_,_WCS_mods_003.JPG Pinball_etc__TFTC_,_WCS_mods_004.JPG Pinball_etc__TFTC_,_WCS_mods_014.JPG

#3 7 years ago

Well, he better enjoy First Pin Fever while it's here because it won't be long until his second pin arrives, I bet.

Congratulations to JOTR.

#4 7 years ago

Very Addictive 4-Sure .. I Got to Get my Mind off of these Stern Pin's ,,,

// Error: Image 56579 not found //

#5 7 years ago

Whats up B_R? You been selling drywall to fund your pin collection?

#6 7 years ago

congrats Brent, I know you been looking for this title forever and a day now.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

congrats Brent, I know you been looking for this title forever and a day now.

Thanks yes I have.I looked played and thought of few others but really wanted this as my first pin.I believe I found a real good one and will let u know when it arrives.

#8 7 years ago

What a differene with the Led's in the back glass from what I can tell on my phone.Oh and BR I consulted my girlfriend and she likes the coloring changing lights on the topper as well. I think it gives it that gravestone feel effect. I can't wait to see more and final get it home under the black light.

#9 7 years ago

Congrats!! It's one of my favorite pins.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Congrats!! It's one of my favorite pins

Exactly my thought, it's the first pin that got me into pinball as a teenager, also loved watching the show too I will own it someday..

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I just installed a CoinTaker b/box Led Kit , I have a Dome light w/ a color Changer shinning up on the Topper.

Where do you pick this up and how did you install it?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Where do you pick this up and how did you install it

What the Dome Light or the B/box kit ?

Anyway ,, Stay Tuned Jackontherocks , I'll have a Through Video later 2-nite Show-n All you need to know about yr 1st Pin ...

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Where do you pick this up and how did you install it?

My bet, and I haven't done it yet, he tapped into (pigtailed) connections to a 12V source and a ground.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

What the Dome Light or the B/box kit ?
Anyway ,, Stay Tuned Jackontherocks , I'll have a Through Video later 2-nite Show-n All you need to know about yr 1st Pin ...

Dome light for the topper. Mine is dark and seems kinda boring.

#15 7 years ago

I lit my topper up also.

I got a role of the cointaker under flasher 12v led strip. I wired up a bit in front of the topper. You can attach a controller to it if you want it to color change. The roll has done a ton of games so far. I have used the stuff for lighting a lot of games such as:
- backboard of MM
- backboard of attack from mars
- tftc topper
- tftc backboard
- sttng backboard, Borg glows in blue
- Tz backboard and underneath upper pf. Now the whole area is lit and glows
- Gnr lit up the snake
- batman forever lit up the translite in the backboard
- avatar backboard - replaced the few GI bulbs in the backboard with this bright light.
This stuff has tons of uses

#16 7 years ago

I am excited as it should be the last day of bling and clean or whatever kind of special powers BR adds to my first game before its ready. Video’s coming.

#17 7 years ago

Video Coming Soon ,, I had to attend a Funeral today !! Jack ,, Call NAVL Monday morning and schedule the Pick-up !!

#18 7 years ago

lOOk back Here around 7 pm Arizona Tyme for the Video ..

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My bet, and I haven't done it yet, he tapped into (pigtailed) connections to a 12V source and a ground.

No ,, In the video I Show ALL ..

#20 7 years ago

Congrats on the first pin JOTR!!!

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Congrats on the first pin JOTR!!!

I Agree !!!! here's a video for ya bro ,,

#22 7 years ago

Thanks BR very much for everything. I really appreciate it. I will call shipping company tomorrow and have they call you as well. Hells Bells!

#23 7 years ago

Argh, the key goes counterclockwise??? dammit!

edit-machine looks sweet though, nice job B_R, and congrats again to JackotR!

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Thanks BR very much for everything. I really appreciate it. I will call shipping company tomorrow and have they call you as well. Hells Bells!

Sound's Good bro , I'll Start 2-morrow Card-board-n the cab- ( Gonna use my Tron box )
Hope the video didn't offend ya ,, Just mess-n around !! Later ..........

#25 7 years ago

Awesome I got you to where the famous two horned hat. That's what I was pushing for by the way. No problem on the details of the video. HAHAH. If possible could you show me how to do a system test report and or adjust the tilt settings or anything else that you can think of on this particular game? Thanks for great work, extra packing to protect my first game with those new legs, and remember to keep those leg levelers are all the way down when shipping. Let me know what your recommended setting is on the leg levelers to make the game play fast.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

If possible could you show me how to do a system test report and or adjust the tilt settings or anything else that you can think of on this particular game?

Send me a 1st Class Airline Ticket ( Delta ) and I'll Show you how to play it .. I Guess i could've been MORE through but if yr Gonna be a Pinhead , You Will Have to learn a few things on Yr own bro .. Open the coin-door and the Volume Knob is on the Rt on the Power box .. The 2 Buttons on the Left inside , Play w/ them . It's Learning Tyme Now .. I Have the head down , Topper off and the TFTC will be Prepared for Shipment 2-day !!! The Adventure is Ahead !!

#27 7 years ago

Thanks BR just toying with ya back. Got ya bro.

#28 7 years ago

Congrats on your first pin!!

#29 7 years ago

Finally confirmed that you should have a call tomorrow for pick up on Friday per NAVL. Let me know and good talking to you again today. Almost time to Turn It Up!

#30 7 years ago

Looks great B R! You do really nice work. Jack enjoy! You are in great hands.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Looks great B R! You do really nice work. Jack enjoy! You are in great hands.

Thanxx bro ,,

JackonthaRocks ,, I got a call from NAVL , Scheduled Pick-up is 2-morrow the 6th of Dec-
B-tween 11a & 1pm .. It Will probably be the same 2 black guy's !! They are Cool , I invited them in last-Tyme for a drink ( Mt-Dew ) and a game on BSD ... I'll Have some Pict's of the Pin as they are load-n and 1 of TFTC secured to the Trailer-wall !!

#32 7 years ago

TFTC is On the Way to Arizona !! I Wrapped up the Pin and enclosed it in my Tron Pro Box then Shrinked wrapped it Tight Every which way .. NAVL added some Blanket's and secured it to the Trailer wall ... My Best Wishes for a Safe Travel ..

JackontheRock's ,, When TFTC arrive's ,, Check the Box for and holes, cut's ,, anything abnormal !!

Also , I suggest since you Paid for the guy's to deliver the Pin to the 25th floor of yr Apartment building , the Stern box is Wide ,, Un-Box it B-4 you go thru Yr door , because the Stern box Won't Fit !!! Congrat's ~~~ B_R

TFTC_headed_to_Arizona_001.JPG TFTC_headed_to_Arizona_004.JPG TFTC_headed_to_Arizona_011.JPG

#33 7 years ago

Congrats Jackontherocks on your first pin and you must be so excited to be getting this. I've always wanted a TFTC and it is lots of fun to play. Was that another pin on the truck?

#34 7 years ago

EM ,, The driver said he was delivering it to High Point , NC right after he leaves my my pad ,, I said Good , Un -wrap it and put those Card-board Corners on My Pin , He Only had 1 Corner and Wouldn't install and Shrink wrap for just 1 ..

#35 7 years ago

Thanks BR looks extremely amazing on the packaging job. I will make sure to check those nice silver legs since they are new and should not have any marks when they deliver. I will look and make sure nothing is done to it when it gets here. Thanks for the pointers. It's actually only 17 steps to the second floor in my house with two of them being big open spaces. Is the topper in the inside and keys underneath the box, etc. Just want to know what to look for and make sure all pieces are here when STI delivers. What are you referring to in your post above the other game that was on the truck and not my game?

#36 7 years ago

im anxious FOR you! sweeeet!

#37 7 years ago

The Topper is inside the Pin , the coin-door Key's are under a small Piece of Nascar Tape on the p/f glass near the Lock down bar .. Just inspect the Pin real Well before they leave .. If the Box & Shrink wrap has No Tear's or Hole's ,, Yr in Good Shape .. Call me when you get it set up .. B_R ,,

1 week later
#38 7 years ago

Last weekend before game arrives on Monday or Tuesday. The wait has been never ending. Anticipation waits like you can’t believe.

#39 7 years ago

Charge your camera bruh

#40 7 years ago

Looks more like Tuesday will be the day! So I guess we go to the 48hr countdown!

#41 7 years ago

I remember waiting for waiting for them to deliver my first pin................. Felt like forever. Congrats and enjoy Jackontherocks!

#42 7 years ago

I bought a pin out of state after the Thanksgiving weekend. I heard NAVL/STI with Michelle B. (http://www.stidelivers.com/Default.aspx) was the way to go. I placed my delivery with them and game was picked up Dec 6th. The seller which is great show me pictures of it wrapped, etc on the NAVL truck. (FYI: I thought it was coming straight to my house on this truck and not going to another local company once it got to my state) After further investigation and watching the online tracking with STI/NAVL since my pin was picked up in NC it was mostly indicated it was various locations in Texas, then in Pico, CA and back in Texas over the last few days. The estimated delivery date was always the 17th or 18th of this month since they picked it up in on Thursday Dec 6th. I know it seems like forever to get this thing here. After being curious where my pin was I placed a phone call on Sunday and it was determined the game was moving through Texas and set for Tuesday delivery as well as shown online. I was told I would be contacted within 24hrs before delivery. After checking on Monday with online tracking it indicated the game was in my location in Tempe, AZ and online tracking indicated that it was in Tempe, AZ as of this morning after being in Dallas, TX last night or this morning. I emailed my contact Michelle and she informed me that it was here in Tempe, AZ (which is very close to my location) since the 13th of this month and the online tracking was tracking the driver and not my delivery. I finally was contacted later in the day which I was told I would have been to arrange for delivery tomorrow afternoon for Champagne Logistics who STI/NAVL used in AZ to transfer the pin for final delivery. I should be contacted again tomorrow for a window on exact delivery with half hour window per my conversation with them. I reminded them I already paid STI/NAVL which they confirmed already in there system and told me they just got there order today from STI/NAVL. I also reminded them I paid for second floor delivery (another extra $98) to make sure two guys show up tomorrow. I did get the insurance for an extra $35 with STI/NAVL. My question to you all is what should I do if anything? Ask for a discount from NAVL because my game could have been delivered earlier and I was not notified. I know I still will need to check and see the condition when arrives, etc. Form the pictures above or on original game post it was packed very good and has new legs so I would be able to see any damage. Also, is this common for one company then to pass on to another local company for delivery as I explained below? We had some heavy rains lately so I hope the warehouse it was sitting at with the other company it was transferred to did not have any leaks in there storage facility. I am just thinking outside the box on this issue so far and curious to see what others think who have shipped or received pins with them. Thanks so much.

#43 7 years ago

I think since they were still within their estimated dates there is not much you could do/ask for. As long as it gets there safe and relatively close to their estimated dates I would be happy.

#44 7 years ago

Here you are except you mean "shooting targets"

#45 7 years ago

Good one Donny. Less than 8hrs to delivery.

#46 7 years ago

Congrats JOTR! Remember, we want pics, or it didn't happen.

#47 7 years ago

Too busy playing your new TFTC to post some pics huh Jack!
Congrats Man! Just in time before the mayan apocalypse.

#48 7 years ago

Yes too busy but will try to get full report tomorrow after work. Some good things and a few bad or minor things to work out or just deal with. Something’s not expected. Still need STI/NAVL to come back to get to second floor of my house because they only brought two people and unable to get to second floor.

#49 7 years ago

Hey BR the game has finally arrived. I finally get to enjoy. As for the shipping STI/NAVL delivered yesterday and didn’t come with three guys to get upstairs and have to return tomorrow. They claim they need four men and tried to charge me another $98 that I already paid for with original shipping order. After talking to shipper today they should handle tomorrow without any extra fees because that is the way it was quoted.
In any event I can call you but here are some additional details without posting too much. Basically the game is fully functioning and in pretty good shape but not 100% in great shape. I still need to go over head to toe in between work and in good light. I was under the impression it was more in excellent shape from what I have been told. There are at least three (two real noticeable chips on playfield above flippers, little bigger than pin holes but noticeable) and one under them which bugs me. I just waited so long for this machine (6 months) and really wanted to find one in top shape and trusted seller and seeing it through video and out of state photos. The LEDs look great in playfield and back glass. The biggest problem is that I was told it was the original door handle and it is not which bugs me the most and is impossible to find. The handle still works and looks ok but I wanted the original. There are at least two plastics one that is cracked and one that was glued already. Yes these are minor issues but the price was firm and I knew with the higher price that I believed it should be in excellent shape. Finally and I am not sure yet the way the back glass was packed with foam in front to try and protect it but it appears the back glass or translate as it’s called popped out (even thou it was locked) onto the playfield during shipment as it was folded down and cracked a little on the bottom left. Noticeable yes and maybe covered by insurance through NAVL as I mentioned it to them so we will see. The pin holes on playfield can be fixed by my local pin person in state and back glass are replaceable for my extra money if needed. The real issue that bugs me is the door handle. All in all the game is 19 years old and feels like new but I just wish I had it more perfect based on what I paid and shipping. I look forward to playing my new game to death and will try not to worry about these things because in the end its only pinball.

#50 7 years ago

Can someone post that Michael Jackson .gif from thriller where he is eating popcorn? Thanks.

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside