Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jmckune
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Just purchased a Rescue 911, my 1st pin. Everything seems to be working so far. Does this game offer 5 ball play? If so, how can I make the switch? Thanks

#2 4 years ago

Congratulations! Welcome to Pinside

You can toggle through the display and find the number of balls per game.

A manual will give you directions, but you can just toggle the buttons inside the coin door and find it too.

#3 4 years ago

Welcome to the hobby and to Pinside! Did you check the manual If there is a setting for 5 ball?

#4 4 years ago

Hola Amigo & welcome to the Cult

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from HEPennypacker:

Just purchased a Rescue 911, my 1st pin. Everything seems to be working so far. Does this game offer 5 ball play? If so, how can I make the switch? Thanks

You should start allocating space for the second pin before it’s too late.

#6 4 years ago

Welcome my friend !

If you don't have a manual, contact Steve to get one - http://www.pbresource.com/

LTG : )

#7 4 years ago

Welcome and nice pick up. One of my favorites.

#8 4 years ago

psst… you're screwed now, warn your wife...

#9 4 years ago

Welcome, I see a HEP pin in your future.

#10 4 years ago

Thank you everyone who took the time to welcome me to the group! I was just sent a link to the Rescue 911 ops manual. Now I've got some reading to do!

#11 4 years ago

Be careful! I had just 1 early 2019, it’s now multiplied to 3 and in severe danger of going to 4 shortly lol!

#12 4 years ago

Congrats! As others have advised.. be careful. Pinballs multiply. Once I hit 13 games, I realized I had a problem. I told my wife I'd stop buying more machines. Started buying cars.. HAHAHA. Seriously, congrats and you've come to the right place.

#13 4 years ago

Welcome to the addiction

#14 4 years ago

Welcome to the sickness! Soon you'll be wondering if you really need a dining room.

#15 4 years ago

Welcome!

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

psst… you're screwed now, warn your wife...

Funny, I didn't read the op mention he or she had one. That would be a terrible thing to just assume.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Welcome to the sickness! Soon you'll be wondering if you really need a dining room.

Dining rooms= overrated

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Dining rooms= overrated

Welcome!

I'm in stage 2 of the disease - removing pieces of the sectional in the family room for additional space... each is conveniently pinball width...

#18 4 years ago

Welcome... I also have a Rescue 911... love the game... one of our favorites... notice I said one of... currently there are 10 Arcade Games and 5 pinball machines in the house... and plans being made to move the washer and dryer to make more room...

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Who the hell dines, anyways!

1 month later
#21 4 years ago
Quoted from HEPennypacker:Thank you everyone who took the time to welcome me to the group! I was just sent a link to the Rescue 911 ops manual. Now I've got some reading to do!

Is it a pdf manual? Can you send me a link? I don't even have this game, but it uses the same ball lock as Shaq Attaq. Unfortunately the ball lock isnt even in the Shaq manual and I need parts as mine is missing half of them.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Be careful! I had just 1 early 2019, it’s now multiplied to 3 and in severe danger of going to 4 shortly lol!

It happened. My 3 somehow spawned a Taxi

#23 4 years ago

They're like gremlins they tend to multiply before your very eyes...your very happy eyes.

#24 4 years ago

Yes welcome, Rescue 911 is a blast to play! How has your first month been? Are you playing a lot? Has the game held up?

#25 4 years ago

I own this game and I still don’t really know the objective, I mostly just try and activate the helicopter lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1st-pin-1st-post?hl=lathroum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.