New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 259108)

**1st Pin** 1st Post

By HEPennypacker

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Jmckune
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 months ago

Just purchased a Rescue 911, my 1st pin. Everything seems to be working so far. Does this game offer 5 ball play? If so, how can I make the switch? Thanks

#2 10 months ago

Congratulations! Welcome to Pinside

You can toggle through the display and find the number of balls per game.

A manual will give you directions, but you can just toggle the buttons inside the coin door and find it too.

#3 10 months ago

Welcome to the hobby and to Pinside! Did you check the manual If there is a setting for 5 ball?

#4 10 months ago

Hola Amigo & welcome to the Cult

#5 10 months ago
Quoted from HEPennypacker:

Just purchased a Rescue 911, my 1st pin. Everything seems to be working so far. Does this game offer 5 ball play? If so, how can I make the switch? Thanks

You should start allocating space for the second pin before it’s too late.

#6 10 months ago

Welcome my friend !

If you don't have a manual, contact Steve to get one - http://www.pbresource.com/

LTG : )

#7 10 months ago

Welcome and nice pick up. One of my favorites.

#8 10 months ago

psst… you're screwed now, warn your wife...

#9 10 months ago

Welcome, I see a HEP pin in your future.

#10 10 months ago

Thank you everyone who took the time to welcome me to the group! I was just sent a link to the Rescue 911 ops manual. Now I've got some reading to do!

#11 10 months ago

Be careful! I had just 1 early 2019, it’s now multiplied to 3 and in severe danger of going to 4 shortly lol!

#12 10 months ago

Congrats! As others have advised.. be careful. Pinballs multiply. Once I hit 13 games, I realized I had a problem. I told my wife I'd stop buying more machines. Started buying cars.. HAHAHA. Seriously, congrats and you've come to the right place.

#13 10 months ago

Welcome to the addiction

#14 10 months ago

Welcome to the sickness! Soon you'll be wondering if you really need a dining room.

#15 10 months ago

Welcome!

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

psst… you're screwed now, warn your wife...

Funny, I didn't read the op mention he or she had one. That would be a terrible thing to just assume.

#16 10 months ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Welcome to the sickness! Soon you'll be wondering if you really need a dining room.

Dining rooms= overrated

#17 10 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Dining rooms= overrated

Welcome!

I'm in stage 2 of the disease - removing pieces of the sectional in the family room for additional space... each is conveniently pinball width...

#18 10 months ago

Welcome... I also have a Rescue 911... love the game... one of our favorites... notice I said one of... currently there are 10 Arcade Games and 5 pinball machines in the house... and plans being made to move the washer and dryer to make more room...

#20 10 months ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Who the hell dines, anyways!

1 month later
#21 9 months ago
Quoted from HEPennypacker:Thank you everyone who took the time to welcome me to the group! I was just sent a link to the Rescue 911 ops manual. Now I've got some reading to do!

Is it a pdf manual? Can you send me a link? I don't even have this game, but it uses the same ball lock as Shaq Attaq. Unfortunately the ball lock isnt even in the Shaq manual and I need parts as mine is missing half of them.

#22 9 months ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Be careful! I had just 1 early 2019, it’s now multiplied to 3 and in severe danger of going to 4 shortly lol!

It happened. My 3 somehow spawned a Taxi

#23 9 months ago

They're like gremlins they tend to multiply before your very eyes...your very happy eyes.

#24 9 months ago

Yes welcome, Rescue 911 is a blast to play! How has your first month been? Are you playing a lot? Has the game held up?

#25 9 months ago

I own this game and I still don’t really know the objective, I mostly just try and activate the helicopter lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 42.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 249.00
2,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sycamore, IL
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orion Charter Township, MI
$ 50.00
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside