Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D28ABC3D-D1A1-4F6D-B473-1ADF5F58AB45 (resized).jpeg
4C1009B8-5944-40DE-B28F-D3F85392F66E (resized).jpeg
IMG_1684 (resized).jpg
IMG_9788 (resized).jpg
IMG_0481 (resized).jpg
wipeout ramp (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redmerlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 years ago

Was able to pickup a Wipe Out this week that a guy had in his basement for the past 15 years. He had no idea how to operate it or how to even open it up. I was able to find the keys to the coin door and drill out back box lock to get it disassembled. Long story short machine is filthy but I scored a great machine that won't take much to have looking / playing fantastic.

Here's my question... playfield is in very good shape but does have a wear spot or two and the cabinet needs some touch ups. Does anyone know what the paint colors / codes are? I'm hoping to avoid a lot of trial and error!

1 month later
#20 3 years ago

Anyone know where I can buy the circular metal part from the bottom of the playfield that posts screw into?

IMG_1684 (resized).jpgIMG_1684 (resized).jpg
#21 3 years ago

Be happy to send you pics of anything in particular you need from it.

Quoted from DocFinlay:

Does anyone have a pdf of the Wipe Out manual? I would greatly appreciate a copy. Thanks

#22 3 years ago

Replacing all bulbs with LED's on my Wipe Out and saw this old topic on how you should cut resistors 4,5,6 on board MA1417. Has anyone done this or have any recommendations if it's advisable?

Here is the link to the topic talking about this... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-wipe-out-pop-bumper#post-2264766

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redmerlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1993-gottlieb-wipeout?tu=redmerlin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.