10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Twilight1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

EDIT: This ad is expired

$149 "including shipping" in the lower 48 states.

The previous owner of table had installed a brand new DMD as part of it's restoration. I have a color DMD to install so the new original style DMD is for sale if anyone is looking for one. Save a bunch here

Don't take a chance, this particular DMD is silent. No humming, no noises at all. I'll post a video shortly demonstrating it. It's available to be shipped now, placed an ad on the marketplace as well. thanks for looking.

Marco's website shows specifications
    http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/DMD32

Dot Matrix 128 x 32 Plasma display

#DMD32

This is the standard plasma style dot matrix display Plug and Play complete module replacement for Williams, Sega, Data East, Bally, Gottlieb, new Stern, Alvin G and Capcom pinball machines. Also used on many arcade games.

No soldering required for installation.

Reference:
    •Williams 5901-12784-00
    •Stern 520-5052-00
    •Gottlieb / Premier 29151
    •Capcom DP00102
    •Dot Matrix 128 x 32 dots
    •Dot Matrix display

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't think they had such a range, shame on Marco

I've updated my price, 149 to your door as opposed to 174 shipped from the link above.

5 months later
    #4 10 years ago

Do you have your coloured DMD still?
    Will you ship to sask Canada?
    Will it work on my twilight zone?
    Will you take PayPal?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/199-shipped-new-dmd-128x32-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.