• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mousin_Around_.jpg
Mousin_Around__.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I am looking at trying to purchase a 1989 Mousin' Around Machine.

The machine is listed for $800 but I have offered $650 for it. Here is the description:
"Machine is in good condition with little wear on the play field. I've owned the machine for 3yrs and replaced all the rubbers on the playfield after I got it and repaired or replaced bad lights as well."

Do you think this pin is worth owning? It will be my first. Is it worth the money at the seller's $800 price point?

#2 12 years ago

In good working condition I think 800 is fair price.

#3 12 years ago

Well just by his/her own admission (

Quoted from tomspinball:I've owned the machine for 3yrs and replaced all the rubbers on the playfield after I got it and repaired or replaced bad lights as well."
) aside from replacing the rubbers and some bulbs it hasn't seen much attention for awhile so your offer may be right on target.

#4 12 years ago

That's a very good bang for the buck pin. I'd own it for sure, even at the full asking price assuming everything works and that its in average shape.

#5 12 years ago

I saw that ad on craigslist. Looks like a fun pin.

#6 12 years ago

I think it is worth owning. I don't know if it is your first pin or not but, with the low cost and the commonality of the pin, if you're just learning, you can see if it is something you're interested in without making a HUGE financial risk.

I love the game. As an only game it will probably get old after some time but that is common with any game. I had my first pin for 1 1/2 years before I started expanding, it didn't get old until about then.

I don't know where you are located but, if you hate it, turn it around on me...I wouldn't mind owning one some day.

Good luck!

#7 12 years ago

Awesome fast game and commonly overlooked. In decent shape it should be around $1000 IMO. An offer of $650 would be insulting.

#8 12 years ago

Mousin Around is one of my favorite System 11s. When someone lists a game for $800, they are generally willing to take less, unless they specifically say the price is firm. Did they counter your offer?

#9 12 years ago

Great game...fast and fun to play. There is a MA here in Omaha for $1250.00 with some damage to the box and rails. I have thought about purchasing it several times but the guy won’t budge. It’s on consignment and the seller wants more that what it is worth. Still….a really fun game to play.

#10 12 years ago

I have a mousin around great first pin- if in good working condition- then worth the asking price in my opinion.

#11 12 years ago

I too have a mousin around. I think $800 is a very good price for the pin. If you get it for less, even better. I would not sell mine for any less than $1100.

You will like the game for sure, I have no regrets buying mine. You should look closely at the connections to the boards. There may be a few burnt molex connectors. The ligting circuits seems to draw more current than the little molex connectors can handle. Other than that the machine has been pretty much trouble free.

#12 12 years ago

I bought a Mousin' Around a few month's ago.. It is a Cool Pin.. The Banker Wanted it !!
I would own it again..

Mousin_Around__.jpgMousin_Around__.jpg Mousin_Around_.jpgMousin_Around_.jpg

#13 12 years ago

Mousing Around is my favorite System 11 game. It's fast, has lots of tough shots and the theming is awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1989-mousin-around and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.