(Topic ID: 36102)

1984 Arcade, Springfield MO

By ChrisS

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0520 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0514 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0512 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0491 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0490 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0489 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0488 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0487 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0484 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0483 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

Okay, I'm bumping a real old topic, but I'm going on my first real vacation in many years and will be in the Springfield MO. area next weekend (27th thru 30th). Time permitting, I'd like to check out 1984 (it's only about 12 miles from where my brothers home is at). but I see that the hours are 4 P.M to 11 P.M. so I don't know for sure I would have time to go, but can anyone who's been there recently recommend it?

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

Had a great time there a few years back. Looks like they've added a bunch of pins since then (seventeen). Nice list of games, but not quite current.
    Can anyone local verify or update this list from Dec. 2015?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/2874-1984-arcade-springfield-mo-united-states

Here's a current (partial) list of games I found (It's a graphic one so you have to go to the page):
    http://www.1984arcade.com/classic_games/

They still list Black Pyramid, Black Knight 2K, Space Invaders, Grand Lizard and Swords of Fury (LIONMAN!!!). but they say they have 16-18 pins.

1 week later
    #9 6 years ago

Guess Where I went today ...
    IMG_0483 (resized).JPGIMG_0483 (resized).JPG

More pics coming later.

1 week later
    #10 6 years ago

Okay, So after I went to 1984, the weather got really bad. Not only were there fierce storms in Missouri, I had to worry about my drive back to California as well (Snow in the Texas Panhandle, in Kansas, ans New Mexico) and ended up leaving home early. On the way home I was hearing about the flooding in Eureka s well. Needless to say, I haven't had much of a chance to post here the last week, but here's some of the picture I took:
    IMG_0520 (resized).JPGIMG_0520 (resized).JPGIMG_0514 (resized).JPGIMG_0514 (resized).JPGIMG_0512 (resized).JPGIMG_0512 (resized).JPGIMG_0491 (resized).JPGIMG_0491 (resized).JPGIMG_0490 (resized).JPGIMG_0490 (resized).JPGIMG_0489 (resized).JPGIMG_0489 (resized).JPGIMG_0488 (resized).JPGIMG_0488 (resized).JPGIMG_0487 (resized).JPGIMG_0487 (resized).JPGIMG_0484 (resized).JPGIMG_0484 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1984-arcade-springfield-mo?tu=girloveswaffles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.