Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

def_cab2.JPG
photo_1.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Thanks for your interest, the machine has been sold

Post edited by CLASSICPINBALL : machine has been sold

#2 11 years ago

That's a fair deal. They are so hard to come by.

#3 11 years ago

Yes, it is a great game. I have the video game, and 2 of the pins.

#4 11 years ago

I miss mine. I dug the no music background.

#5 11 years ago

My buddy stored one in my garage for a month or so. I kinda miss it. How much was it? $800?

#6 11 years ago

I did not see the price though the pf looked nice. I am sure quite a bit more.

#7 11 years ago

Crap, can't believe I missed this.

#8 11 years ago

He had it priced at $2500

#9 11 years ago

In the condition it was in from the 2 photos is about right.

#10 11 years ago

Personally I could see it was missing flipper rubbers and the left slingshot plastic just from glancing at the pic. I get that it is in above average shape overall, but thats pricey even for a run of just over 200. Can anyone ever find a plastic set for this game? I am actually going to hopefully get to play this game a Zapcon today. Am looking forward to it.

#11 11 years ago

I believe CPR made repro plastics for it actually.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Personally I could see it was missing flipper rubbers and the left slingshot plastic just from glancing at the pic. I get that it is in above average shape overall, but thats pricey even for a run of just over 200. Can anyone ever find a plastic set for this game? I am actually going to hopefully get to play this game a Zapcon today. Am looking forward to it.

They made about 350. CPR mentioned above. It was my humble opinion, I know what I paid five years ago before the "craze" and this seems in line. The true measure of a price is how long it takes to sell. It sold very quickly. Must have not been inflated beyond belief.

#13 11 years ago

I've seen three sell in the past two years. Each one sold for the exact same price: $2500.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Tools
Pincoder Store

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monrovia, MD

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1982-williams-defender-pinball-for-sale-in-nj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.