2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211017_110800[1] (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

I have an amazing Spider-man. I was swapping off the lights to LED. all the lights underneath the play field have been swapped. Now I have all the lights underneath the play field swapped, all are working. Except, of the 3 green lights in the upper left play area (labeled 1, 2,3) only the 3 is lighting up the other two lights (1,2) are not wanting to light up. Also the white lights (under the play field) that illuminate the red kick out slots are also not working. the lights on the upper play field are also not coming on now, as well. I cannot even start up the machine, when hitting the red start switch on the coin insert. I checked the bridges and one bridge might have a short. the one labeled 6vdc lamps. I am ordering one, just seeing if that could be the culprit. can anyone assist with helping me find what is going on with the pinball machine. thank you

20211017_110800[1] (resized).jpg20211017_110800[1] (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago

Did the game work =before= the lamp swaps?
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://ChrisHiblerPinball.com/Contact ... for board repairs
http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#3 2 years ago

Yes everything was working on the game before the swapping of the LED lights. not sure what direction to take, can anyone give any suggestions

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.