Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by out_of_order
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I am missing the saucer/cup that fits inside the eject hole on the topside of the playfield. Can anyone tell me where I can find another one?

#3 6 years ago

That part mounts to the underside of the playing field. The part I need fits around the beveled edge of the hole on the playing field itself.

#4 6 years ago

Do you mean a cliffy protector?

#5 6 years ago

Thank you. It helps to know what its called! Not sure if I can find one, but at least I know how to search.

#6 6 years ago

You can find the main web site for Cliffy protectors here:

http://www.passionforpinball.com/protectors.htm

I don't think there is one specifically for Flash, you could send an email and inquire, but there may be ones for other machines that could work. The High Speed kickout protector looks like it might fit.

I am surprised that you need one. For the Flash games I have seen, by the time the hole is worn enough to be an issue, the rest of the paint on the playfield itself is pretty far gone.

#7 6 years ago

Can you take a pic and post them of the eject hole from the topside and bottom side of the playfield. It may help us in determining what you need.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Carlos, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 11.00
Tools
Pincoder Store
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!