Wow. I just saw Kruzman's thread on his clear coated Paragon. Now that is nice! ...really puts my work into perspective.
I always think 'if I had to do it over again...' In this case, I should have taken more time between coats of clear to let it cure. I should have used less in the inserts - maybe take two or three attempts to fill 'em - giving plenty of time between to cure. Also, I should have spent more than 30 or 40 minutes 'polishing'. When I read Ron's thread and he mentions taking five hours to polish (and seeing the results), I realize I cut too many corners.
Oh well, in the end I should still have a very nice playing Flash. ...and I'm always learning a few things along the way.
The last hurdle I'm facing is trying to track down a short in the switch matrix. Darn thing keeps blowing out column three. I'm sure it's in the pops somewhere. Once that's done I'll pay some attention to the cabinet, get her tweaked, tuned and move her into the house. I'll post some gameplay footage here eventually.