1979 Stern Magic Rectifier Board Replacement Suggestions

By Rebelkustoms

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Magic Stern Electronics, 1979
#1 1 year ago

Time has finally come to replace the rectifier board in my Stern Magic. I know endorsing products on the forum is probably a no no but I am looking for a suggestion of which redesign to get and where to get it. i am seeing a few different designs out there as well as a few different suppliers at various prices. From 75 to 127$. Anyone have a particularly good experience with buying one, let me know. Thanks.

#2 1 year ago

https://nvram.weebly.com

I've purchased several products from this website. All excellent products, great prices, and excellent service.

#4 1 year ago

I ended up ordering from Pinball Life. The other site was out of stock on everything. Went ahead and grabbed a few pins and connectors, going to start methodically repining all these boards. I will report back when I get and install the pinball life board.

3 weeks later
#5 1 year ago

Board is in. I like the thru hole design of their board. They sent over a nice printout that has wire labeled on a picture of the board in color for Stern and for Bally. That diagram is a big help.. Install went well, just triple check your wiring this thing woke my machine right up. Now I can get on to a few other non related issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-stern-magic-rectifier-board-replacement-suggestions?hl=jethrop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.