2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Quench
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Alltek_LDB_TP13.jpg
    IMG_20220323_153713638 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220323_152937500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bendit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hi. Currently in Phoenix at a friend's house. His Star Trek has none of the play field lights working. I'm installing LEDs and have inspected every socket for proper ground and solder. Might have missed something, but it looks good. Lights behind the back glass work and all G.I. lights work as well.

What's the next diagnostic step here? Can't find a manual.

Thanks for any info you can provide! Cheers!

#2 2 years ago

Also it has updated boards. There's a note about tp13 and LEDs. But the led gi works. Where's tp13 anyways....

IMG_20220323_152937500 (resized).jpgIMG_20220323_152937500 (resized).jpgIMG_20220323_153713638 (resized).jpgIMG_20220323_153713638 (resized).jpg

#4 2 years ago

Thanks so much. I will comply.

Is the tp13 thing really needed for LEDs?

If so, i need to supply power to tp13? From where?

Thanks for your time, much appreciated!

#8 2 years ago

Agreed! Some connectors are a little toasted! I personally don't own older games, so thank you everybody for the education!
    Great.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bendit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-star-trek-no-pf-lights?tu=Bendit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.