(Topic ID: 187556)

1979 Original Kiss Pinball - How much should I pay?

By Cherga

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by whitey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

boards (resized).JPG
PF_wear (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider law.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

That is a pretty odd-looking wear pattern around the inserts, generally looks strange to me. Does this game have one of the weird plastic playfields?

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

That's typical wear for a KISS playfield. Nothing unusual about it. It is a standard wood playfield..

Dunno- the edges of the wear areas look weird to me. Maybe someone peeled off some of the paint with a finger or stopped playing it after knocking off that chunk over the bottom S. Or the paint has completely separated from the playfield and is just floating there. Whatever it is, a chip that deep with zero wear on the new edge is just kind of strange.

In any case if the inserts are cracking out and cupped (which they look to be) it's a probably wood playfield as Bohdi said.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider law.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-original-kiss-pinball-how-much-should-i-pay?tu=law and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.