(Topic ID: 91542)

1979 Hulk Project Machine for Parts NOW $100

By Jesterfunhouse

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hey Everyone in the DC/Balt area. I was at this guys house yesterday and he still has this Hulk pinball machine for sale and he offered it to me for $150 and I am sure he might even do a $100 as he is just looking to get rid of it but does not quite want to give it away. It is missing the boards (he has one but no idea if it is for the machine or works) and wiring harnesses and two displays but if you need a decent cabinet or parts/plastics from the playfield this might be for you. The playfield is in "okay" shape with some wear and cracking in parts but is not horrible. Backglass is also okay and I did not notice any major flaking. He is a really nice older gentlemen looking to clear out his game room. The Steller Wars works but has some playfield wear. The other arcade machines work but Time Pilot is not in the original cabinet and the cabinets in general are in rough shape. He offered all of the arcade machines for $500 or $150 a piece. Just wanted to help him out as his ad on craigslist is not very descriptive.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#2 9 years ago

I think that black hole head for sale would be a good deal too (if complete with boards).

Steve

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I think that black hole head for sale would be a good deal too (if complete with boards).
Steve

I did not check inside the heads to see if they had the boards but he is very willing to answer any questions about condition and what they have. Very nice guy.

#5 9 years ago

Afternoon Bump he just emailed me he will take $100 someone needs parts I am sure...

#6 9 years ago

So sad to see another wish I were closer, 20 hours isn't worth it.

#8 9 years ago

I sent an email... We'll see what he says.

It would look nice next to my Gtb Spidey.

- Mike

#9 9 years ago

Hulk is gone, I picked it up tonight.

Jester's description was right on, Good for the parts or is going to be a lot of work to get it back. Will take mine time and piece it back together.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

Hulk is gone, I picked it up tonight.
Jester's description was right on, Good for the parts or is going to be a lot of work to get it back. Will take mine time and piece it back together.

Glad that you were able to get it and help him out and keep it from the dump!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7.50
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-hulk-project-machine-for-parts-150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.