IMG_5464.PNG
IMG_3909 (resized).JPG
Hulk Driver (resized).JPG
Hulk Power Supply (resized).JPG
Hulk MPU (resized).JPG
Hulk1 (resized).JPG
Hulk2 (resized).JPG
IMG_3099 (1) (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Just what they said. Always clean or preferably replace connectors on these old gottliebs. I'm in Lincoln, so we'll have to play pinball sometime. Welcome to pinside and the hobby. Let us know what you find out.

#9 7 years ago

If you don't have the same pins, then look at pinball resource and also Marco specialties online. Both are great resources gottlieb machines. Glad you got it working

#12 7 years ago

^good to know these other dealers. Thanks

#17 7 years ago

I wanted a hulk for a while. Probably still would get one someday. It's a beautiful Machine. We need pics of this pin.

#19 7 years ago

No laughing man. I seriously want a hulk for the same reasons. I had a want ad for one at beginning of this year. Eventually decided against it per my wife's opinion(lol) but now I want one again. I think it's one of the best looking pins along with gottlieb spiderman. Gameplay is a little slow, but with multiple players competing for score, it's a blast. Looks great man. Also, I started with only one a few years ago with a black hole. I love the old gottliebs. Beautiful game, welcome to the hobby, and we'll have to meet up sometime. Congrats on getting hulk.

2 weeks later
#29 7 years ago

Man, sorry to hear. With my gottlieb BH I ended up just taking the time to install all new connector pins. That alone fixes a lot of problems you wouldn't expect it to fix. Second, I ended up just buying all new rottendog boards so that I will probably have fewer issues. My machine has had zero issues in several years now. Costly up front and time consuming, but worth it in the long run. Let me know if you want any help sometime with anything on it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
3,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, NY
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-gottlieb-hulk-sound-issue?tu=konghusker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.