I'm going to be applying a new mylar overlay down to this playfield. There are a couple mods that I want to do prior to applying the mylar and the clear coats. If you look at the original playfields, they have white that was silkscreened around the lane guide and the top corners of the playfields. With that in mind, here's the plan...
1. Remove parts from playfield and sand down - DONE
2. Paint white in corners and areas where lane guides are
3. Apply first coating of clear, fill low spots and sand
4. Apply mylar overlay
5. Spray lightly tinted clear coat over mylar and white areas to "warm" up the white
6. Apply two additional heavy coats of clear to playfield
7. Buff and polish if necessary