(Topic ID: 260601)

1977 surf champ keeps adding 2000 bonus

By OhioELW

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hello all I’m currently trying to restore a 1977 4 player surf champ and there have been a few stuck contacts to change but the only problem left is when you get 1000 bonus and the game ends the machine keeps adding bonus until you press the hole switch. I think it’s a problem with the bonus unit. Any ideas?

#2 4 years ago

Hi OhioELW
oops - You ask for technical help in the subforum "restoration" - not in EM-Tech. Anyway - I am german speaking - I do not understand Your "when You get 1000 bonus ... keeps adding bonus".
Does it means "When loosing the ball having ONE Bonus on the bonus-ladder the pin then steps down one step on the bonus-ladder, gives 1000 points to the score-drums --- and then again and again and again gives 1000 points to the Score-Drums" ? Please give an good description. (((Here in Switzerland it is late at night - time to go to sleep, till tomorrow))) Greetings Rolf

#3 4 years ago

rolf_martin_062 Yes that’s correct when the 1000 light is activated on the bonus ladder and the game ends it adds 1000 steps down then keeps adding bonus to the score drums

#4 4 years ago

if you need any parts I have a surf champ parts game. let me know

#5 4 years ago

Rolf is correct: you'll get more informed attention by posting this in the EM TECH subforum.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1977-surf-champ-keeps-adding-2000-bonus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.