(Topic ID: 155324)

1977 Gottlieb Centigrade 37 - Want a new playfield?

By Chippewa-Pin

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 168 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by tscottn
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you commit to buying one?”

• Yes - Sign me up for 1 33 votes
    69%
  • Yes - Sign me up for 2 1 vote
    2%
  • No thanks - Good luck though 14 votes
    29%

(48 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3007 (resized).jpg
5D3CF755-3970-4308-B6A0-CC847B5592D8 (resized).png
000-pinskys3 (resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

There are 168 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 months ago

Derp, the PayPal error was my fault - I missed a letter when I typed Wade’s email. Now I feel dumb.

#152 4 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Derp, the PayPal error was my fault - I missed a letter when I typed Wade’s email. Now I feel dumb.

Glad you got it worked out

#153 4 months ago

Wade reached out to me and I am all set! Paid for the pf + shipping and anticipating the finished product.
Thanks to everyone for the help!

2 weeks later
#155 3 months ago

That picture looks like a hardtop

3 weeks later
#156 77 days ago

I'm confused now.
I'm reading that some are paying for their C37 playfields now? What is this about?
I am on the list and haven't heard anything since checking this feed a few months ago.
I'm not in a hurry, all good things like repro playfields take time.

My fear is that even though I'm on the list, I might still miss out on this playfield because I haven't paid up yet?
Where are we at with this?
I figured the next step would be receiving a PM indicating playfields are ready to go out and to finalise payment and delivery.

Is this still right? or, if I still want one, am I to urgently Paypal (or whatever mechanism Wade prefers) pay the total amount right now, if I haven't missed out already?
I haven't bought a Wade Playfield before and I am unsure of the process so forgive me.

Regards all,
Cliff

#157 77 days ago
Quoted from pintuck:

I'm confused now.
I'm reading that some are paying for their C37 playfields now? What is this about?
I am on the list and haven't heard anything since checking this feed a few months ago.
My fear is that even though I'm on the list, I might still miss out on this playfield because I haven't paid up yet?
I figured the next step would be receiving a PM indicating playfields are ready to go out and to finalise payment and delivery.
Is this still right? or, if I still want one, am I to urgently Paypal (or whatever mechanism Wade prefers) pay the total amount right now, if I haven't missed out already?
I haven't bought a Wade Playfield before and I am unsure of the process so forgive me.
Regards all,
Cliff

Send him an email. He is within weeks of shipping.

#159 72 days ago
Quoted from pintuck:

I'm confused now.
Regards all,
Cliff

He was accepting deposits for these awhile back. Yes, I sent a deposit but have not seen any updates on shipping. I'm patient.

#160 72 days ago
IMG_3007 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#162 59 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

bicyclenut any shipping yet?

I asked Wade this question last week. Not yet. Should be soon.

1 month later
#163 21 days ago

Anyone hear of any updates?

#164 20 days ago

Nothing yet

#165 20 days ago

bicyclenut is the close buddy, waiting for the first hand report.

#166 20 days ago

Wade will be sending out an update via email

#167 17 days ago

update from Wade

Hi everyone, this is Wade writing to you with a long overdue update about Centigrade 37.
First of all, thank you for your patience with this project. I know it is way beyond due. I
have only had a few inquiries about these but I know that probably all of you are wondering
what has happened.
During the printing process, I had something go wrong with the yellow and I didn't notice
until the black had been printed.This has caused me to go back and rescreen sections of the
boards. There was also trouble with the black, tiny spots did not print, and I had to go
through and touch all of these up.
I have not experienced either of these issues in previous playfields and I truly don't know
what caused this. Overall, the boards look good and I hope to begin clear this week.
Thank you again,
Wade

#168 17 days ago

I went by Wade's place last week and saw these boards myself first hand and I can tell you that they look absolutely fantastic. Im sure you guys will be very pleased with them. Rest assured fellas, these are worth the wait!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
2,350 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Manteca, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 90.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 269.00
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 168 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside