• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Liberty Bell Credit Button (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Hello all,

I just recently purchased my first pinball machine and was playing for a while and all of sudden the game over light lit up and the scoreboard would not reset. I turned off the machine and turned it back on and it still would not reset and the ball would not come on to the playfield. When I click the start button and checked inside nothing seems to be happening.

I was reading some forums and read that having the schematics can help in finding what the problem is. Does anyone have the 1977 Liberty Bell schematic or could tell me where I can purchase one? Also, if anyone could probive some pointers if they seen ghis before and where I should start to fix the issue I would greatly appreciate!

#2 3 years ago

Welcome to Pinside. There's a schematic and manual for your game at IPDB.org.

When you push the Credit Button in the red box the Credit Unit Reset/subtract solenoid should fire, and once that does the Coin relay should fire too.
Liberty Bell Credit Button (resized).jpgLiberty Bell Credit Button (resized).jpg
If that's not happening check the other switches and fuse in the circuit to figure out why.

/Mark

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1977-em-liberty-bell-schematics- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.