3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotworkshop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from fast70:

I hear a clicking in the coin door when I do the self test?????????? next to the last test. the last test I hear a clicking in the back box( where the MPU is). hope that helps????????? after the clicking in the back box. that is when the end of the self test is over and now I push the credit button but the game will not start?????

Is there a ball in it and does the switch for the outhole register in switch test?

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from fast70:

yes it kicks the ball out when doing the self test

That proves nothing more than the solenoid fires. You need to see if the switches register and if they register with a ball (not just your finger)

If the game doesn't kick out the ball by pressing start is may not sense a ball in the out hole or tough. Need to check those.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 99.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotworkshop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1977-black-jack-need-help?tu=robotworkshop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.