Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Big-Deal-Work-08 (resized).jpg
2c (resized).PNG
20c (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikala.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Sorry, a little confused on what exactly the question/ problem is. Are you saying, that with all 4 aces lit, the horseshoe scores 40k, then 30k, then 40k, then 30k again?

#6 6 years ago

He has the game set to liberal settings, so the only two possible score points in the horseshoe should be 20k or 40k.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Nitpick, but this isn't right. When on 3 ball play, only the heart and diamonds are paired together. The club and spade still light independently of each other. You can still score 10, 20, 30 or 40k.
Not that I can hit that shot with any consistency anyway.
Side note to Rolf - Hello again, and yet another thanks for your help in getting mine up and running last Spring. 9 months or so later and it's all been smooth sailing.

Nitpick is accepted. I was to lazy to pull out my manual and had second thoughts after I posted it that I was wrong.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
$ 20.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikala.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1977-big-deal-horseshoe-not-scoring-correctly?tu=mikala and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.