• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Stretch7
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Grand Prix R Bonus reset (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stretch7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago

I figured i would jump on this thread as i am having a nagging bonus issue as well..... the left side works at it should....step up twice or 3 times depending on the setting chosen for top hole but the right side will only step up once regardless of setting. Now it looks like it gets stepped up by 3 c but this controls both L & R step up at same time decided by switch on change relay. Any help would be great.

#9 3 years ago

Actually i got it working....here i thought the issue was on the bottom side but ended up being a closed switch on the right side bonus switch under right plastic. I had gone through the top side switches and adjusted when it first showed up but had forgotten one of the other guys changed to colour rubbers and i didnt even think to regap switches after that.
That even fixed a issue with right spinner not counting the same bonus as the left spinner with same amount of spins and here i was cursing those spinner relays and couldnt find any issues. Oh well every relay and units have all been gone through and cleaned/gapped now so should be good for many years.
Gotta love working on EM's

Quoted from MarkG:

Compare that to what happens when the right advance is lit and the top hole switch is closed. Does the Right Advance relay behave the same way? Or does it pulse once and maybe stay active longer?

To answer that question it was just pulsing the right once quickly

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stretch7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1976-williams-grand-prix-bonus-unit-problem?tu=Stretch7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.