(Topic ID: 187648)

1976 williams blue chip how do you read if score goes over 1 million

By jamestheflame

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamestheflame.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I finally got all my flippers working right on my bluechip and WOW what a difference. This is my first machine and I am still very new to this but on my 3rd game after rebuilding the flippers I "rolled over" the scoreboard with 1,513,850!!!! Closest I had ever come before was about 600,000. My question is... Should there have been a light or some type of indicator that the score had rolled over? I have the game set on extra ball and I must have got 7-8 extra balls to play!! I took pictures of the score with over 700,000 and several balls to play. Also took pictures of all the numbers and bonus lights lit up. I couldn't believe what had just happened!! Million and a half is a good score isn't it??

#11 6 years ago

Just as a note... my game is set on 3 ball play, not 5. But it is in add a ball mode. Watching that video I would have to say mine plays that well and the ball sticks in one of the inserts sometimes just like in the video also. Only thing I saw different was my "spinner targets" spin a lot more when hit. I am very proud of how my first "find" and first machine plays now that I have put all new rubbers on it and rebuilt the flippers!! Thank you everyone for all your help.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamestheflame.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1976-williams-blue-chip-how-do-you-read-if-score-goes-over-1-million?tu=jamestheflame and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.